Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wow, has it been that long?





Hi all,




did you all miss me? I can't believe it has been that long. Let me tell you all what happened. As some of you may remember my kiddos were sick and like it happens to be just about every time my kids get sick either my husband or I get sick and this time it was me. I have been down with this nasty head cold and severe migraine headaches since Friday. I apologize for not posting anything but when I get those headaches they kind of get me pretty good. So I am sorry, but I do have a little something for you today :D:D.




I've said a prayer




is one card I made playing around with some new stamps.


Recipe


Paper: PTI white, Basic Grey Urban Prairie


Stamps: ISC Tranquil


Ink: Palette Hybrid Moulin Rouge, Chalk Box Dark Brown, Chestnut Roan, SU Certainly Celery


Accessories: half pearls, celery colored satin ribbon (Big Lots find!!!)


It is a pretty simple card, but I think it turned out all right. What do you think?











4 comments:

Teresa said...

I think your simple card is just gorgeous. green is my favorite.

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS CARD - SABRINA!!! I LOVE IT - THE COLORS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hoffe dir geht es wieder besser????
Wir waren auch alle krank...mich hat es auch erwischt!!! Heute ist der erste Tag wo ich mich wieder etwas besser fuehle!!! Seit wir krank waren ist unser Zeitpal total durcheinander....YIKES!!! Was macht man wenn man nicht schlafen kann??? Yep - viel Karten - LOL!!!

Janna said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you all were sick! i really hope you are on the road to recovery! Wow, this card is amazing! I love the flowers and that big bow is breathtaking! Wow!

smiles,
janna

Jami said...

Love this Sabrina!! What a great layout, and I love the little pearls on the flowers!! I hope you are all feeling better soon!! {{hugs}}