Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Sunday afternoon


my friends. Just a short post today to show you what I came up with for the Inspiration Challenge over at SCS. I know, I am a day late on this, but better late than never, right?


Stef always finds these cool Websites where we are to get inspired at and this week it was Flutter. Never heard of it before, but they had some fun stuff there and this rug right here was my inspiration. I was trying to to the brown background with the pink stamped on it, but it just did not work for me. Maybe I should invest in those craft ink pads. So here is the inspiration





and this here is my card, what you all think?






Recipe:
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip for the Base, SU Pink Pirouette
Stamps: SU Elegant Cheer, Inkadinkado Occasions Set from Costco
Ink: Chalk Box dark brown ( which I like, because it kind of made it look a little uneven and more realistic looking ;) after all I was using a rug as my inspiration :D:D:D!!!!)
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 4, pink half pearls, chocolate colored satin ribbon
I know it is a pretty simple card, but I like the way it came out. That is about all I have for today. I'll try to be back tomorrow with the FS challenge over at SCS. Jami aka SgtStamper is the person of honor this week.
Way to go Jami!!!!!!!
So I'll catch you all later. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
:

4 comments:

Janna said...

Sabrina!!! I literally said out loud WOW when I saw this! Pink and brown are my favorite color combo and damask is my favorite kind of pattern so of course i love this!!! The chocolate ribbon and the use of the nesties is unbelievable!!! Wow, wow, wow! You should submit this card for publication. It is stunning!

smiles,
janna

Dawn B. said...

Sabrina this is so pretty. I love the damask. The chocolate ribbon is beautiful. I really want these dies now that I see you using them. Great job...

Jami said...

Wow girl! This is gorgeous!! Love this color combo and your bows are always fabulous!!!

It was so gray and dreary here today - I thought of how nice it would be to see those blue AZ skies!! {hugs}

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina - I think it's gorgeous!!! Fab take on the rug!!! Hugs ~S~