Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am back..........

from Pizza Hut and the grocery store. Good thing we left so late (almost 2 PM) to go to Pizza Hut. We were the only ones there. Not a long wait at all. So, my babies had their pizza, sort of, they took most of it home. Do your kids do that too? They tell you they are so hungry and when you give them something to eat they are full after only two bites.

All right back to the last two of my five cards.

Number 4

"God's Promise"


I hope Betsy is accepting this one. I used the Distressed Script BG stamp on K& Company DP from the Blue Awning Pad. It kind of gets lost in it, but it is there.

Recipe:

Paper: SU Creamy Caramel, K&Company Blue Awning, Beige mat from a K&Company Designer Mat Pad,

Stamps: ISC Distressed Script , Unity Stamp Company Promise of GOD

Ink: Chalk Box Creamy Brown which was used for the Distressed Script BG, Chestnut Brown for the Sentiment

Accessories: Prima's , antic copper brad and photo corner, Dew Drop on the photo turn from the Sunflower Mix, distressing tool to ruff up the edges of the DP.


Do you think this one will pass? I know I probably will have to use that BG stamp again in a way where you can see it better.


Now last but not least :

Number 5

"Forever Friends"


I think this one is my favorite, so far, at least ;).

I like the way it looks IRL.


It was really hard to get a decent picture of all of that bling :D.


Recipe:

Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, PTI white

Ink: Palette white

Stamps: ISC Flair of Summer and Marvels of Nature II
Accessories: white sheer ribbon, handmade stick pin, half pearls, crystals, handmade crochet flower with pearls sewn into the center, Cricut Expression and Home Accents cartridge for the tag, Schimmerz which are used in the bird(it does not show too well in the pic, sorry :( }


All right now, this is it. I am still stressing, but Betsy reassured me that there is no reason to stress. Did any of you feel like this when you were picked for the very FIRST TIME?

I was and still am a nervous wreck.

So, off I go to post all of this over at SCS now. Thank you friends for stopping by today and let me tell you, all of those comments you guys put in for the first three cards really made my day.

I had no idea how rewarding blogging would be.

Thank you and big hugs,

6 comments:

Jami said...

Two more stunning cards!! Love that layered prima with the antique button! And that chocolate/white card looks good enough to eat!! Love all that bling!

Hee hee...glad you've caught the blogging bug - it's quite addictive! :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Yay -- I got it to work!! LOL!! 2 more gorgeous cards!!! Anyone would be proud to have you on their DT!!! Way to go!!!

Janna said...

Oh Sabrina! These are just amazing!!! I love the weathered look on your first card, but the chocolate background with the white is just amazing!!! Wow, so stunningly elegant and beautiful! You did a terrific job!!!

smiles,
janna

Teresa said...

love the distressed look on your card, beautiful.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful feeling to see your gorgeous creations from next to next!! I love your style and the way you place the all embellishments! So inapiring!! Have a wonderful weekend.xoxo

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous cards - Sabrina!!! You did an awesome job with both of the Set's!!! Hugs ~Silke~