Friday, February 20, 2009

By day the Lord......

Hello friends,


today was one busy day, but I managed to get this card right here done for Sharon's over at No time to stamp weekly stamp simple challenge, where we were asked to use black ink only and no coloring of any sort. Well, to keep it simple and stay with her motto, I made a black/white card which was a first for me. Don't get me wrong, I love black and white, I always wear it, but I don't recall using it ever on a card. For the front panel I used my trusty Cuttlebug and the Textile embossing folder, the tag was made using my Labels 4 Nesties and the rest, well was just a little decoration :D:D.





Nothing fancy.




Recipe:

Paper: PTI white, black I believe is from Creative Memories

Ink: Black StazOn

Stamps: SU Elegant Inspirations, Occasions Set from Inkadinkado for the rose on the front panel and the rose vine on the inside of the card

Accessories: Nesties Label 4 for the tag, handmade stick pin with pearls and galss beads, white satin ribbon, Cuttlebug and the Textile embossing folder


Thanks you so very much for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll have a busy weekend. We have a church function tomorrow that I have to go to. Two cakes are already baked, one more to go. :D

Catch you all later.

Hugs,
Sabrina

4 comments:

Jami said...

Sooo beautiful and classy looking!! I love how you added the little rose stamp under the verse too!! And wow...three cakes?

Unknown said...

Sabrina, this is simply GORGEOUS!! I think the handmade hat pin added an extra beauty to the card. Have a great weekend. xoxo

Dawn B. said...

Wowzers this is gorgeous. You make it look like you have been using it forever. LOVE this...Great job. The labels 4 just went to the top of my list. LOL

Janna said...

Another stunning creation!!! I love the embossing on the black and the white is so striking against it!! I love this card! Beautiful!

Smiles,
janna