Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look at what my 7 y.o. daughter made


Can you believe that this beauty was made by my 7 y.o.?

Yes, she did. It is funny what happened though. She made this card about 3 weeks ago and she did not want me to see it, so being a 7 y.o. she actually hid it. But get this, she hid it so well, that she could not remember where she hid it. Today her 3 y.o. sister, was on a mess up big sisters room adventure and she found the card. So when the older one came home from school she was all excited and gave me my Birthday card which is only 10 days late, LOL!


So, what do you think about my babies creation? She did real good, didn't she?
Well, that is it for now.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs, Sabrina


9 comments:

Jami said...

oh my word girl...talent must run in the family! That card is awesome!!!! I am soooooo impressed!!! You must be so proud!

Janna said...

Wow, are you serious? This is incredible! I just can't believe your daughter is seven and creatied this! Wow, wow, wow! I think she just might be a future card maker!

Smiles,
janna

Deb said...

Awww! SO sweet and so beautiful! What a talented, thoughtful young artist! Happy belated birthday!

Jeanette - said...

Wow...she is very talented!! Lucky you to be the recipient of it :)

Cassie said...

what a beautiful card!!! she must be learning from a talented stamper!! love the paper - who makes it?

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina tell your DD she did a fab job!!! She definitely has her moms talent!!!

katiesniche said...

She did such a great job, Sabrina!! Tell her I said hi and I love her card!! ~Katie

Dawn B. said...

Awww that is so sweet. I love the fact that she hid it.. Great card. I see a future stamper in your house...

Ann said...

A very clever little girl, well done to her.

Ann