Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What better to do.....



than Trust in the Lord with all your heart, right?
Well, today I just had to create something. I have not been feeling too well and needed to reasure myself that I can't do anything about the situation and that I needed to put it in the Lord's hands.




So, here is what I came up with for today.
For the base I used PTI white, Basic Grey Ambrosia pad (isn't it just yummy?!)and SU Close to Cocoa. The labels are cut with my newest addition to my Nesties, the Labels 3 set; stamps are by Verve for the scripture; Inkadinkado for the swirly frame; the ribbon is PTI Summer Sunrise; Prima flowers; Making Memories antique copper brad; heart charm that I found at Mike's, some dew drops from the sunflower mix and last but not least, one of my signature pins. I love, love, love to make these pins.


It would be nice if you would let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit.


Gotta run, I have to be at my DD teacher/parent conference in a little while.


Have a blessed day,


Sabrina


2 comments:

Jami said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well...sending you big hugs and smiles!! Your card is beautiful - such rich warm colors. And I love this scripture - one I need to remind myself of often.

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina this card is so gorgeous!!! Love everything about it!!!