Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What could I do with those crochet flowers?



Well, this is exactly what I was trying to figure out after I made some more crochet flowers last night. So, this morning I got out some paper and just went for it. I really wanted to use some DP but could not find the right one to save my life, so I went back to good old Baroque Motifs by SU.


Plus, I got to use the Labels 4 Nesties I received on Monday. Yes, it took me that long to cut open the package and get them into my Cuttlebug :D.



The colors really are not that off IRL. I am thinking I need to let my hubby know I need a better camera :D!

For this card I used the following:

Paper: PTI white, lavender moon
Stamps:SU Baroque Motifs, Verve stamps "Notes of prayer"
Ink: Palette lavender moon
Accessories:handmade crochet flower with beaded center, silver spacer beads with pink crystals in center, pink Primas, white sheer ribbon with a dragonfly sewn on with beads, Scor-Pal to make score lines on bottom of card

That's it. So, what do you think? Was this a good way to use one of those crochet flowers?

Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you coming to visit with me.

Hugs,
Sabrina

6 comments:

Jami said...

I LOVE it!!! The baroque motif is the perfect backdrop and those little beads are awesome. I'm so jealous you got the labels 4. They are on my (very long) list!
hugs...

Janna said...

This is just beautiful! I love the elegance that you created with that stunning flower and the layout of your card is fantastic! Great job!

smiles,
janna

Maraya said...

I love your crocheted flowers! Your card is beautiful too!

Jeanette - said...

Gorgeous! I love how you layer your flowers and all the beading you've done.

Cassie said...

very pretty! i am jealous that you can make your own crochet flowers!

Silke Ledlow said...

So elegant looking - Sabrina!! Love the BM Set too!!!