Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ODBDSLC114 continuation!


ODBDSLC114 Anything Goes With ODBD- this is our FIRST July challenge


Happy Tuesday Everyone!! Today is the start of our new challenge day at the Shining the Light challenge. Since Saturday's challenge has only been three days, we are continuing the same challenge for this week but the team is sharing new samples. We hope you enjoy them!!
This week's challenge is a continuation from Saturday's challenge:
This week is easy peasy...we want to see any creation with Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, a $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for the prize must be submitted by Friday, July 8th at 8 p.m. EST. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday.

This ODBDSLC 114 REQUIRES you to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creation!!! As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing three or more of our participants for the Shining the Light Award . In order to qualify for this award or join the challenge, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have your submission added to Mr. Linky by Sunday, July 8th at 8 p.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC114. When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.
And here is my card for today!
Recipe:

Paper: PTI VIntage Cream, True Black, Recollections Kraft, Prima Almanac

Stamps: ODBD Flourished Verses (March Release)

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Walnut Stain

Accessories: ZVA Creative Taupe Pearl Flourish, Wild Orchid Crafts Trellis Rose in Ivory, Mulberry roses, lace, handmade stick pin with glass beads and glass pearls, Spellbinders Labels 4, Parisian Accents


Isn't this Almanac paper just gorgeous?  To see what my Sister Sticks have come up with make sure you'll check out

Chris  (she is taking a little break)

Jan K.

Jan Marie

Kathy R.

Lori

Rosemary

and our Guest Designer for this month Sherry Kushibab

Make sure that you sit down when check these girls out as they will blow you away!! :D

A little reminder!!!   The challenge requires you to use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps . You can use any ODBD stamp!! You can find all of the already submitted entries on the ODBD Blog.


Well, this is it for me for today. Thanks so very much for stopping by, it is alway such a joy to see you visit me!

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,

11 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Another stunner Sabrina!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an elegant and beautiful card Sabrina!! I love the use of dp, the die, and your pearl and flower detail with the distressing. Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Saints Rule! said...

This is lovely Sabrina! Love the rich creamy color with soft details. That DP is fabulous! And those lovely flourishes and lace just sing! Have a wonderful
4th my friend!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Sabrina, I just know if I received a card this lovely I would have a wonderful day....that lovely stick pin, pearls, flowers, and lace - sweet and lovely. Hugs.

Conniecrafter said...

that is some cool paper and I just love the beads on your pin, especially those glass beads, lovely pearl swirl and flower arranging too :)

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I love those colors, Sabrina. And that pin!! Wow! I gotta get my craft room re-do finished. I see all this inspiration and want to make stuff. Then I look at my desk piled high with the things I am moving to new quarters and just sigh... sigh...

irishgreensue said...

Oh, Sabrina, this is such an elegant and gorgeous creation - especially that stick pin and the doubled layers of lace to accent your roses! Better get busy on this challenge - before my DGS gets here this weekend!! Hugs!

Grace said...

Oh GASP... Sabrina this is sooooo pretty!!! I love the dp... the lace and trim, the stick pin... the pearls.... all those little Brina touches that take my breath away each and every time!!!
hugs,
Grace

Jan Marie said...

What a beauty, Sabrina!! Love the gorgeous spray of roses and that darling stick pin. . .that pop of mustard lace is the perfect accent. . so rich and warm!! Hugs and blessings!

Mary said...

Hi Sabrina. Happy 4th of July. :) I had to stop by and check out your card. I knew that what ever you made would it be beautiful and sure enough it is! I had to double click on your photo because I wanted to see the stick pin that you made. Gosh you know how to make a stick pin look like a little piece of art. It is gorgeous! I love the sentiment that you added to your card.
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful day together.

Hugs,
Mary

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...Sabrina.what a gorgeous card hun!!I absolutely love how you used your dsp, and added those gorgeous flowers, lace, Pearls, and Blessing!!
LOVE it!!
Hugs