Friday, July 27, 2012

Faith Never Knows....


Good Friday morning stamping friends! You might have been wondering why I have been so quiet. Well, I have not been feeling so well. I can barely lift my arm, even brushing my hair is torture. I have not been able to stamp at all for over a week. Even tying this post is hurting like crazy, so I will keep this short and sweet.

I have a tag to share with you all that I have made and not shown yet, when I first received my July stamps. This set called Flowered Faith  by Our Daily Bread Designs is so amazing.  can't get enough of it. It is so reassuring of what "Faith" really is, it encourages me each and every time I look at it.


Faith Never Knows....





Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Hibiscus Burst, Designer Paper, I am sorry I received some pages of this gorgeous paper in a RAK and have no idea what Collection it is from. Medium weight chipboard for the base

Stamps: ODBD Flowerig Faith

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Orchid Ink Spot

 Accessories: Spellbinders Grand Labels 4, Fancy Tags Two, Memory Box leaves branch, Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterflies Small, ODBD Custom Die Brocade Border Die, Recollections half pearls, lace, Toffee colored seam binding, Mulberry roes, antique copper eyelet

See, just like I've said, short and sweet! :D:D:D I just have one more HUGE announcement for you.

Starting today, Kelley the wonderful owner of Our Daily Bread Designs will have ring in a "Dog Days Of Summer"  MEGA SALE.  Let me tell you, if you have a bunch of ODBD stamp sets on your wish list, this may be the time to get them as ALL, yes, you've heard that right, ALL stamps are on SALE at a whopping 30 % OFF!!!! For all of the details make sure that you check out the sale post on the ODBD Blog




Well, this is it for me. Trying to find a position now where my arm and shoulder won't hurt. Thanks so much for visiting me today, it means a lot to me!

Have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Mihaela said...

Looks so beautiful and romantic!!!

irishgreensue said...

Oh Sabrina, so totally precious and inspiring!! Will be looking for this tomorrow at the Lancaster show when I get to see Kelley!

Love the placement of the delicate roses surrounding this sweet truth that gives us constant hope - praying for your shoulder - I know first hand what that is like! HUGS!

Cards By Jan said...

Sabrina my friend...This is simply STUNNING!! I love all your elements, you do such amazing work, and I love all your flowery creations!!
Perfect colour, & verse!!

I pray your shoulder is good as new soon, even better than before...I would hate NOT to see any more of your beautiful work

Love & Hugs

britgirl58 said...

OMG this is the first day inover a week that i have felt anything like checking my computer..i hsve the same prolem - do you know what caused yours? sorry about the bad typing - my left hand doesn't work well alone.
julie

Wanda Cullen said...

Just had to pop over and comment on this gorgeous tag! I just love the peachy colors you used! I'll be keeping you in my prayers for healing for your arm! Is it a rotator cuff problem going on? That's just the nurse in me trying to figure out the diagnosis - lol! Hope you feel better soon...gotta keep those fingers inky!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I always excuse these aches as age but I have a friend who works out with weights and she is STRONG and older than I am. Such a lovely tag!! Tags seem to be the in thing these days don't they?

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Sabrina I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting so bad, I pray that it gets better very soon, even in pain you can make such Gorgeous creations!!

Mary said...

Sabrina, I love your tag. It is sweet and beautiful. I love the paper, the colors that you used and of course the tiny roses. :)
I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your arm and that it is hard for you to stamp.I sure hope that you get better very fast.No fun being in pain and not being able to do the things that we love to do. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gentle Hugs,
Mary

Sandy Ang said...

such a totally charming tag

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sabrina!!! LOVE your shabby tag and the flowers are luscious!!! Still praying for healing for you sweet friend!!!

hugs,
Grace

Queen Mary said...

Oh Sweetie, do take care of yourself! DH is heading to the MD for an MRI, expecting surgery -- but he's old(ish) and spent his life playing baseball and softball, so he figures he's pretty much thrown his shoulder out. You shouldn't go around in pain. I wish my work when I'm healthy good be as good as yours when you are not! You are blessed with a wonderful gift - you have brought me joy - so you must take care of that gift -- you know what the Lord will say if you don't! :) XOXO, Mary

Jeannie Hsafer said...

I absolutely love this card! Hope your arm heals quickly!

Julie said...

Love this set and what you did.