Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Close to the brokenhearted...

Hello and happy Hump Day sweet stamping friends! I have a card to share with you all today that I made for a challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. Well, I intended it for that challenge, it is the CC382 and I so late with it, it is a shame :D  I made it two weeks ago and totally forgot to post it. For this card I've used similar colors, I don't have very much SU card stock, so I made due with similar by PTI and Recollections. I've also used one of the July stamp sets by Our Daily Bread Designs called Loving Memories.


The Lord is close to the brokenhearted

ODBD, Our Daily Bread Desings, SCSCC382, Loving Memories


Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Hibiscus Burst, Recollections Kraft, Echo Park Victoria Gardens

Stamps: ODBD Loving Memories

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Fancy Tags Two, Petite Ovals Large, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish, white Mulberry roses, Recollections half pearls

I am keeping short and sweet today. Gotta go and run some errands, but I hope that you will have a minute to let me know what you think about my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderfully blessed day!


Hugs,


7 comments:

C said...

Beautiful, lady friend!! Doesn't it just drive you crazy when you miss a deadline?

Mary said...

Hi Sabrina,

I love the stamp that you used I must have missed the latest ODBD release because I missed this stamp set. The DP and the little white flowers that you used are loveley. As always you have ceated a beautiful card.
I hope that your staying cool in this very hot weather.

Hugs,,
Mary

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

What a great sentiment!! I love the way the flourish reflects the paper's design and is so dimensional. The wrapping of the die cut around the center oval is so lovely. TFS!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a great sentiment and I just love the colors!! Gorgeous design Sabrina!!
hugs,
Chris

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the white flourish and the layering of the other dies, such pretty uplifting colors and verse!

Anonymous said...

The [url=http://www.louisvuittonone.com]Louis Vuitton sale[/url] outlet retailer can easily progressively provide Official Lv Purses Electric outlet with good top quality, Obtain Louis Vuitton Outlet together with totally free shipping upon just about all requests.

Jennifer said...

What an absolutely lovely card Sabrina, I really like this one, the colours, the dies and the verse. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes