Saturday, July 21, 2012

Flowering Faith


Hello and good Saturday morning!  I hope all of you are having a fabulous day so far. I have a quick card to share with yo all that I have made using this super gorgeous stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs called Flowering Faithand here is my card

Faith



ODBD, Our Daily Bread Designs, Flowering Faith

Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, BoBunny Little Miss Collection

Stamps: ODBD Flowering Faith

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Antique Frame & Accents, Labels 25, Romantique Rectangles, I am Roes leaves, Mulberry roses, lace, Recollections half pearls, flourished cross laser cut

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"



See, I've told you a quick card, LOL!  I just love that new BoBunny paper Little Miss Collection. Such fun papers and when you look close, what seems to be white polka dots, are actually pearls....so fun.

Well, this is it for today. I have to make a run to Costco.

Thanks so much for stopping by and brightening my day.

Hugs and blessings,



5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow, Stunning, I love that laser cut flourish with the cross, and once agains you have done an outstanding job with your flower arranging, great sentiment on a very pretty tag!

Mihaela said...

Beautiful card!!!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Sabrina, I love the flowers and the flourished cross! (Especially the laser cut piece... is that all one piece?) As always the ODBD sentiment is a gift for the spirit.

Mary said...

As usual another wow card!. I clicked on your photo and yes indeed the white rows are all pearls. That is awesome. I love all of the roses,perals spellbinders and the Faith sentiment. Love your card. :)

Hugs
Mary

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Sabrina this is one GORGEOUS creation!!!!! LOVE all those flowers and your attention to detail always rocks!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful summer hun!