Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You have blessed my life!


Happy Hump day blogging friends! I have a card to share with you all today that I have made using one of the September Release stamp sets by Our Daily Bread Designs  called "Be Joyful" and this is what I came up with.



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Fine Linen, Ripe Avocado, SU Groovy Guava, Prima Romance Novel

Stamps: ODBD Be Joyful

Ink: VersaFine  Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye and Vintage Photo

Accessories: Spellbinders Marvelous Squares (can I say I LOVE these dies? :D) Fancy Labels Two, Floral Ovals, Recollections half pearls, cotton crochet cluny lace, Prima Burlap leaves, Mulberry roses and rose spray

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"


Oh, I just love this new Prima paper.....it's so romantic and beautiful! 

As for the stamp set here is what it all includes and you will find that it is perfect for a "just because" card. I don't know about you, but I am always searching for that right sentiment to put on one of those cards.....well, the search is over. :D




Alright, this is it for me for today. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to stop by, I greatly appreciate all of your comments and love reading them!

Hugs and blessings,

7 comments:

Newbie said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - GORGEOUS!!! All the different layers, the beautiful paper, the lace, and the gorgeous flower arrangement!!! A real beauty!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Sabrina!!
This is soooo awesome, fab, and anointed!!! Wooo Hooo!!! I love how you used the different shades of green, the different Spellbinder dies, the burlap, roses and last but not least---the awesome sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs:) You are such a blessing and i'm so very thankful to get to learn from you---beautiful woman of God!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful framing and layering of the dies, and lovely flower arranging!

irishgreensue said...

And you have blessed all of our lives with the beauty and grace of your heartfelt cards! Be blessed sweet Friend!!

Sarah Bennett said...

Fabulous card, Sabrina! I have a "thing" for typewriters so that alone caught my eye. But those flowers and the gorgeous crocheted lace are stunning! Love it!!!
Btw- just want to let you know I have another blog giveaway with lots of vintage stuff going on now, so stop by if you are interested. Hope all is well with you and your family, my friend! Hugs and blessings, Sarah

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Bee-u-tee-ful colors!! My new dies have not arrived yet, so you are making me anxious to get them with your terrific creation. Lovely...!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sabrina!! I adore all the pink and peach with the flowers and use of dies!!
Your friendship has blessed my life!!
hugs,
Chris