Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Well, hello there!


Well, hello there stamping friends! I have a card to share with you all today that I have made using two of Our Daily Bread Designs September release. The first one is called "Lilac" and the second "Be Joyful". I tell you, with the Lilac stamp you can add any sentiment or scripture and you are set for any occasion! I also love the "Be Joyful" set. This set includes so many sweet sentiments and are done in such a fun font, they will bring  smile on your face.

Here is what I came up with for today's card



Recipe:

Paper:   PTI White, SU Pale Plum, Prima Nature Garden

Stamps: ODBD Be Joyful   and   Lilac

Inks: Memento London Fog

Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry doily die, Spellbinders Classic Circles Large, Fancy Frames Tags One, Recollections half pearls, lilac and white lace from my stash

So, what do you think?   I thought this would make a sweet little card to add to a special little gift for a friend, or a "just because" card to give to a friend who need a little pick me up.

I thank you for stopping by today and pray that you will have a blessed day!

Hugs,





2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hey Sabrina!! Your card is gorgeous!! I just love your light lavender and you elegant design with the lace. Beautifully done!!!
Hugs,
Chris
I hope you are improving each day. Praying for you. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful soft coloring of the flowers, love the dies and those laces are a lovely combo together and the paper is just perfect also!