Friday, September 7, 2012

Give all your worries.......

Hello and happy Friday blogging friends!

Today I have a card to share with you that I have made just because. Most of you know that I had to step aside from crafting for a little while, or should I say limit what I did, due to some shoulder/arm and neck problems that I am dealing with. I have been in physical therapy and even though I have a long way to go, it hurts less and less crafting now, so I hope to be able to a little more again.  Staying on the computer too long is also affecting the pain, so I have to take lots of breaks in between trying to visit some of you and leave you some love, so please don't give up on me yet :D

Anyhow, here is the card I made using one of the newly released stamps sets by Our Daily Bread Designs called Scripture Series 3 which I absolutely LOVE by the way :D

Give all your worries......


Recipe:

Paper: PTI Soft Stone, Fine Linen, True Black, Prima Nature Garden

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Series 3 ( 1 Peter 5:7)

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles, Prima roses and leaves, seam binding, black rose lace, butterfly charm, Prima Genie stones, clear rhinestones

Size: 5.5 " x 5.5"


What do you think? I just love that paper and the way those colors just work so well, even if  I would not otherwise combine them.

Well, this is it for my post today. I need to run some errands, but really don't feel like going anywhere. The sky looks like it is going to be raining!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I certainly love hearing what you have to say about my creations and enjoy reading all of your comments.

Have a blessed and super creative weekend!

Hugs,





10 comments:

Mihaela said...

Gorgeous card, very beautiful decorated!!!

Carla Murphy said...

Be still my heart... this is so beautiful Sabrina. Love that beautiful rose & butterfly and yes those colours go together beautifully. Don't you worry about leaving any love - just as long as we can see your beautiful cards and you concentrate on getting better!!

Lori said...

Sabrina, I love your card! The color choices are amazing and I love everything ODBD!

I will be praying for a healing of your shoulder "In Jesus Name" .

Hugs Lori
stamper572000@yahoo.com

irishgreensue said...

Sweet Sabrina, I am so thrilled with the Scripture you chose for this exquisite card - a favorite of mine, and one we so need to hear often. This particular blend of colors speaks like the whisper of God in our heart, reminding us to come to Him! I love the way you blended the dies, lace and butterfly with your flowers - so peaceful!

I am so sorry to hear of your hand, neck, and shoulder pain limiting your extremely creative hands. Will keep the prayers coming for quick and constant healing. God CARES for YOU! Hugs!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I love this beautiful but unexpected color combo!! The softness of the yellow is what seems to carry it off so well. I hope you have a big step up in feeling better very soon. You sound like me years ago when I got a severe whiplash when hit from behind. I went through the little exercises several times every day and I think that made a difference. I had to keep working and typing so every time I went to the ladies' room, I did a quick run through of my neck exercises. Anyway, I love the card and it feels good to know that I will still be graced with your creativity now and then. xoxox

C said...

Sabrina,
So sorry to hear you've had so much pain. I pray the pt helps. Don't worry about your blog...we'll still be here.

Love this cool yellow.gray combo!

Conniecrafter said...

Glad to hear things are improving, keep up with that physical therapy, I know that has done me wonders.
Beautiful card, love the way you offset the dies and the lovely color you brought in with the flowers!

Shirley said...

Got here from Connie's blog and so glad I did! Love your cards, Sabrina! This one is just lovely with the die cuts, flowers, ribbon and that butterfly sings!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Dear Sabrina, this is soooo over the top gorgeous!!! Can;t believe you made this while going through so much pain!!! You are amazing!!! Hoping and praying you feel better soon!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Sabrina!! Love the black and cream combo!! The flower and butterfly detail are the perfect touch!!
hugs,
Chris