Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Thursday morning......

my friends. It is day 3 of ISC's sneak peek and I tell ya, you will love it. Today I've decided to share a card with you that was made with a set that is called "Let It Bloom". It is one of the smaller sets, but let me tell ya, it is so fun. For this card I used a base of SU Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and my all time favorite Basic Grey Porcelain DP. I can't get enough of this yummy combination of brown and pink. For my flower I stamped all three sizes of the flower on a sheet of marbled kind of looking pink paper from the Porcelain DP pack cut them out and layered them, holding them together with pop dots and to give them dimension. I also curled the pedals a bit by using my stylus. Everything else on this card is pretty obvious :D. See for yourself...




Grateful..........




Recipe:
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Porcelain

Stamp: Let it Bloom ISC

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Nesties petite scalloped ovals, Basic Grey Opaline pink half pearls flourish, light pink sheer ribbon from my stash, Dew Drops from the Hyacinth Mix.

Don't you just love those colors together? I really like this marbled paper that is in the DP pad, as it gives the flower a little more of a realistic look.

A few months back I discovered those fun little flourish pearl thingies from Basic Grey and just had to give them a try. They gave me a little of a hard time at first, you know after all they are sticky and tend to twist on you, but I got them under control and I love the way they add just that right little touch without being too overpowering ;D.

Well, that is it for right now. Please, make sure you come back tomorrow as we have a very special offer for you. No, I am not telling any more of it today, it is a surprise ;D;D.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Connie M. said...

STUNNING!!! I think that wraps it up! LOL!! This is just sooooo gorgeous, Sabrina! I love all the pearls...wow...and your layered flower...who needs primas! :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Sabrina! This is so delicate and elegant. I love the colors and the pearls. Really lovely!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous - my friend!!! Love the pearl treatment..and the wonderful colors you chose!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

pure elegance....soft, sweet and so classy

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful choice of colors, love the flourish gems behind your image.