Thursday, June 5, 2014

Come on and let's take a look back at the NCC May release with me


Hello on this super hot Thursday here in Southern Arizona. Today I am coming to you with a look back at the North Coast Creation May release. I tell you, if you have not checked out this release yet, you are missing out. For today's look back post I have chosen this super sweet set called "Ballet" and this is the card I have come up with

Dance to the beat of your Dreams




Recipe:

Paper: White, Sweet Blush, DP Glitz Pretty in Pink

Stamps: NCC Ballet

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern, lace, Tutu trim in pink, flatback pearl trim, flatback pearls, Gelly Pen

Size" 4.25" x 5.5"










Well, this is my card for today, I would love to hear what you think!

To see what my teammates have come up with, please head on over to




 Julie * Lori * Lisa * Dawn * Sandee * Amber * Sabrina * Robin


Thanks so very much stopping by today, it is greatly appreciated and I love reading your sweet comments!
If there are any problems with the links above, please visit the NCC Blog

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Dawn said...

oooh, so girly with all the tulle! love it, Sabrina!!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, this is so pretty!! I love this card!! I love the lace and pink tulle and pearls! Wow!

Angella D. Crockett said...

LOVE this, Sabrina! I love how you angled the image panel and the tulle/lace combination looks so gorgeous!! Fabulous job as usual!! HUGS!!

Dee Armstead said...

This is a gorgeous card. I might have to bug you to make me some of these. They are so adorable.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Sabrina! Love the trims and colors.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Sabrina! First I love the soft pink coloring of the slippers! And second I LOVE the combo of pretty trims you used! Perfection!

Conniecrafter said...

Just precious, those laces are so perfect with that image!

Unknown said...

Very cute card

Kelley said...

Very pretty,Sabrina. Love the coloring and the added tulle!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I love how the 'fabric/ribbon' makes me think of a tutu.....so feminine and pretty