Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The blessing of the Lord....


Hello and welcome to my Blog on this super hot Wednesday!  Today I am coming to you with a card that I have made using a wonderful stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs in combination with some of the amazing Custom dies that are also available. Have a look

The blessing of the Lord....




Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado, DP Prima Stationer's Desk

Stamps: ODBD Rose

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye, Copics

Accessories: ODBD Custom Vintage Labels, Vintage Flourish Pattern, Fancy Foliage, handmade crochet doily, homemade shimmer spray, paper roses

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"











I hope that you like today's card and that you will take some inspiration from my post!

Thanks so very much for stopping by to visit and have a blessed and creative day!

Hugs,


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, this is gorgeous! I just love that you stamped the rose image in a softer ink so the coloring makes it more life-like! Stunning design layout with our beautiful papers, flowers and foliage! I just LOVE your shabby/vintage look! You always delight me! Hugs, my sweet friend!