Friday, June 20, 2014

Taking a look back at the ODBD June Release!


Hello and welcome on this very hot and sunny day! Today I invite you take a look back with me at the Our Daily Bread Designs June release. If you have not seen any of these fabulous stamps yet from this release, I encourage you to sit back and enjoy some of the projects that I and the rest of the team has come up with. For my project I chose to make a canvas and the wonderful and versatile stamp set "Cherry Blossom" in combination with the brand new Custom dies "Aster and Leaves" and some dies from previous releases have a look




Recipe:

Paper: Canvas, White, Pretty in Pink, textured pink

Stamps: ODBD Cherry Blossom

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Angel Pink

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Aster and Leaves, Vintage Label, Vintage Flourish Pattern, Beautiful Borders, Fancy Foliage, pearl flower centers, lace with pearl trim, Chinese braid trim, pink shimmer spray, homemade shimmer spray in silver









What do you think, isn't this a sweet little gift idea for someone special? Well, this is my project for this post. Please make sure that you will also check out what the other Bread sticks have come up with.


Grace * Sandee * Stacy * Dawn * Lori * Cathy * Julie * Sabrina(that's me ;)) * Wanda * Chris

Thanks so very much for stopping by to visit today!

I pray that each and every one of you will have a blessed and relaxing weekend!

Hugs,


7 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love how you used all the dies!! Pretty color too!

Helen said...

Beautiful as always.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Sabrina I have never seen any of the spellbinders die cuts you have used here. Love them all. Must write down the names and carry them around with me to look for them. This card is just so stunning my friend and I love the colors. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Happy crafting girlfriend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, yes, this is a stunning gift! I LOVE your colors and how you've used the dies so beautifully together! And using canvas gives it even more rich texture! And your flowers with the centers and the pearls around the edge are lovely! All focus on this wonderful Scripture from Psalm! Hugs, sweet friend!

Dawn said...

so soft and beautiful, Sabrina! pretty die combo too, love the Asters!

Grace said...

Oh so soft and feminine Sabrina! Love the soft pinks and your beautiful layout! Soooooo pretty!
hugs
Grace

Cathymac said...

Dear Sabrina...you always find the most beautiful embellishments to adorn your works of art! What a beautiful gift you have made. Your canvas, the colors, the dies are all so gorgeous! Hugs, my friend!