Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Welcome to Creative Colors Challenge # 36


Hello stamping friends!  Are you ready for a new Creative Colors Challenge? To be honest, this one was really hard for me when I first saw the colors. I really had to dig deep into my Designer paper drawer to find just the right paper, but thanks to my good old friend Prima Fairy Flora paper pad it really was not that hard after all. Don't you just love it when things work out like that? So, here we go, this is my card for this weeks challenge



Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, DP Prima Fairy Flora

Image: Bugaboo  Cookie Friend Sentiment

Inks:  Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Frayed Burlap, Copics

Accessories: lace, lavender Venise lace, Spellbinders Victorian Medallion Two, ODBD Vintage Labels, WOC flowers

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

This is the inspiration picture 



Use Three colors from the inspiration picture PLUS use a sentiment

and here is our fabulous sponsor




What do you think about my card? I hope I was able to inspire you to play along. To see some more inspiration check out and see what

Agnieszka   *   Claudia   *   Maria   *   Martha 


To see the details for the challenge, please visit the Creative Colors Challenge Blog.

Well, this is it for me for today!  Thanks so very much for stopping by. I really hope you'll get a chance to play along. 

Have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,




4 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi Sabrina,

Wauw, absoluty gorgous card. Subliem.

hugs
Claudia

Tfriday said...

Gorgeous Card, Sabrina... You do such beautiful work. Love it. Hugs!!

Maria Pilar said...

So cute card!!!! I love the digi's sentiment and all your card.
Hugs

chanya13 said...

Beautiful and elegant card :) Hugs Agnieszka