Friday, May 8, 2015

A Mother is......

Happy Friday stamping friends! I hope you all had a great week and are as ready for the weekend as I am. Today I am coming to you with a sweet little card that I have made for the challenge that is going on over at the Die-Versions Blog. The challenge is to make a Mother's Day card, so I did and I think I will give this one to a very special lady at our church. She is 101 years old and as sweet as sweet can be. So, here is my card

A Mother is........


Recipe:

Paper: White, SU Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, DP Craft & You Design My Wedding

Stamps: ODBD Mom

Inks: Memento New Sprout, Angel Pink

Accessories: Die-Versions Rings of Hearts die, ODBD Custom Die Vintage Label, tulle trim, Venise heart lace, seam binding, flat back pearl trim, WOC flowers and leaves, rhinestone embellishment, ZVA rhinestone flourish, pearl pick

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"




That is my card and I have to say I am absolutely loving this sweet soft paper and how well everything just comes together.

This is it for me for today, I wanted to make sure that  I enter this challenge before it closes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed and save weekend!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Sabrina your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the DV Ring of Hearts die and the ODBD Vintage label together! That heart lace is beautiful too! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us for the Die-Versions Mother's Day Card Challenge!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Sabrina, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the papers you used, the design, the lace, the flowers - everything!! What a gorgeous card!! I'm so happy you played along with the Die-Versions Mother's Day Card Challenge!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Archana Joshi said...

Oh my your card is stunning. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Die-Versions Dies.
Hugs,
Archana

Anne Temple said...

Your Mother's Day card is stunning! Love the soft colors and the sentiment definitely sums up a mom pretty well. So glad you shared it with us for the Die-Versions Mother's Day Challenge.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Sabrina! Thanks so much for joining us for our Die-Versions Mother's Day Challenge!

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations Sabrina! You were one of the 5 Lucky Winners!! Please contact me for your prize!!