Sunday, March 15, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Anniversary Celebration



Hello and welcome to the Scripture Blog Hop in honor of Our Daily Bread Designs 7th Anniversary!  My, how time flies and it is an honor to be designing cards for such an amazing company that spreads the word of God through scripture stamps and encouraging sentiments and quotes in combination with beautiful images, Custom Paper Collections and Custom dies. Thank you Kelley for having this dream of having this amazing company and for allowing me to be part of it with my cards! Happy Anniversary! If you have come here from Robin's Blog you are int he right spot, if not you might want to start at the beginning so you will not miss anyone or anything. Well, to start this celebration off with this first Hop, we are taking a look back on the Scripture Collections that Our Daily Bread Designs has released over the past 7 years. For my card today I have chosen Scripture Collection 9 and the scripture Psalm 130:5.  I have many favorite scriptures, but for this Hop today I chose this one as it gives so much encouragement in many situations.

In His Word......



Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream,  Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, ODBD Blushing Rose Paper Collection

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 9 (Ps. 130:5)

Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black, Memento Angel Pink, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Vintage Labels, Vintage Flourish Pattern, Fancy Foliage, Decorative Corners, lace, tulle and pearl pick, rhinestone embellishment, WOC Roses, clay roses

Size: 5" x 5"












This is my card for today's Scripture Collection Hop. I love how everything just works so well together., from the paper to the dies to the scripture stamp. This card was truly a joy to put together and I hope that I was able to inspire you.  Before I send you off to your next destination in this Hop I want to share the Hop line up with you, so just in case there are any hiccups along the way, you know where to go next. You can find all Hop information also on the ODBD  Blog, where most likely any corrections that need to be made will be fixed first.



 Lori * Chris * Angie * Silke * Robin * Sabrina * Grace * Elizabeth * Audrey Cathy * Dawn * Sandee * Gracie

Oh, and what would a Hop be without some awesome prizes, right?  But this time it has a little twist, so here are the

Prize details -
We would love to have you join us in sharing your projects using an ODBD Scripture stamp. Whether it be cards with fun folds, CAS, cards using techniques, scrapbook pages or home decor items, we would love to see the projects you create using ODBD Scripture stamps.   To enter, simply create your project using an ODBD Scripture, then add your permalink to the InLinkz found at the bottom of today's post on the ODBD Blog by Saturday, March 21, 2015.  Seven random winners will be chosen from all entries to receive a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD stamps found in the "stamps column" of the website.  Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on Sunday, March 22, 2015, so please be sure to check there to see if you have won.

But wait, this is not it, we are also having and AMAZING SALE for all
                  ODBD Scripture Collections

This sale will run from today, 15. March 2015 through Saturday, March 21, 2015 and you can SAVE 20% on ALL Scripture Collection stamp sets, so please make sure that you'll visit the ODBD Blog for all details!!

Well, this is it for me for today, remember we are celebrating BIG and this Scripture Hop is just the beginning we will have a very special Anniversary Hop on the 17th, the actual Anniversary date, so stay with us and join us in our celebration and check out all challenges, we would love to see your creations!!!

  
  
Well, this is it for me for today! Thanks for stopping by and thank you for making this Anniversary special by being my follower and coming to visit, but most of all being a lover of God's word and customer to ODBD! Now make sure that you'll hop on over to the absolutely amazing Grace to see what she has come up with! I promise you, you will love her creation!

Hugs and blessings,


23 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi, Sabrina! So happy that you get to spend time with Kelley and Rick at the show....wish I were there working with you guys!! Your card today is chock full of gorgeous "Sabrina" touches that I love....you make the most out of any designer paper, the flower spray looks amazing and I love the added doily! Fabulous job as usual!!! HUGS!!!!!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Gorgeous Sabrina!! The papers, beautiful rosees and lace, and this wonderful Psalm are so perfect together. I always love your designs - thank you for the insparation!
Hugs and blessings,
Audrey

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh wow, your card is so gorgeous!! Love that rose paper and your BEAUTIFUL gathered lace!Gorgeous roses!!! Everything is so beautiful!!! I LOVE that verse too!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful and very feminine Sabrina. Love the pink color and the lace really makes the card pop. - Jim

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is gorgeous, Sabrina!! I just love the blushing rose paper with your elegant details: the lace, the rose and combo of dies!! This paper fits your shabby chic style!! What a beautiful way to frame that beautiful scripture my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Grace said...

Ooooh GASP Sabrina!!! You know I always love your cards... this one is so beautiful! I LOVE the little lace backdrop to your beautiful bouquet! I love the feminine charm, but most of all I love the wonderful Scripture you chose! Always in inspiration my friend!!!
hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

Beautiful card Sabrina. Gorgeous flowers.

Tkat said...

pretty pretty!

Jackie said...

I love the paper and the colours, they come together so beautifully. The lace behind the flower is a soft touch. Love it!

Becky said...

Love the vintage look...so very pretty!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww...Sabrina I'm so happy to hear that this verse encourages you! It's one of my favorites too!! Your card is beautiful...love the DP you chose. It does give it a feminine feel and it works perfect with the added florals and dies!

Lois said...

Beautiful embellishments to go with that lovely patterned paper.

Graciellie Design said...

Oh I love your shabby chic design so much Sabrina!!! Your card is stunning!!! Hugs, Gracie.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, I am always delighted to see your gorgeous cards, and I love this one with this precious and encouraging Scripture! I love your colors and this beautiful DP, but you know the best for me is your amazing ability to use flowers and arrange such a delicate bouquet along with lace and other embellishments!! Stunning card, sweet friend! I love it! Hugs!

Cathymac said...

Feminine and vintage elements... the lace the roses, and the beautiful paper combine to make this a truly gorgeous and elegant card, Sabrina! Your vintage designs are always an inspiration, my friend! Hugs!

Saints Rule! said...

Love that beautiful rose spray! The vintage feel is just divine! Love it!

Dawn said...

Beautifully done! It looks like your background on you blog! The sponging on the verse is just enough to highlight it, gorgeous card!

Memaw said...

Pink roses, butterflies and bows the best combination to make a gorgeous card. Beautiful cards with the vintage look. Thank you for the opportunity to win one of these sets I absolutely lovethem both.

Alshandra said...

Such a beautiful card Sabrina! Love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful dies that you've used too and that is such a wonderful scripture.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous layering of the dies and the tulle and lace together looks fantastic!

Kris Turner said...

Beautifully feminine piece of artwork to showcase this wonderful verse. The colors are gorgeous! Thanks very much for sharing this.

E. Marie said...

I love the dies and lace you used for your card and the soft feminine look.

Tricia Coffin said...

I love the embellishments on your card, especially the fan.