Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hello and welcome to CCC#31

Hello there and welcome to a new Creative Colors Challenge! Today we are truly challenging you all with some colors that are honestly way out of my comfort zone!  :D  Yeah, I am being honest as you all know I am a soft colors kinda gal. I did my best and after two not so successful tries, this is what I came up with.

Hello



Recipe:

Paper:    PTI White, SU Certainly Celery, DP Prima Fairy Flora

Image: Robyn's Fetish   Birdie's Nest

Inks/Paints:    THDI  Walnut Stain, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Black Cherry, Moss, Rolling Tide, Lumin Arte Pale Porcelain, Rose petal, Pink Coral, Golden Sand   (I used all of these mediums with a paintbrush)

Accessories: Spellbinders Grand labels 4, ODBD Custom die Hello, laces, WOC flowers (The Secret Garden), Prima flower, pearl spray

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

I know, I know, there are really no pinkish birds, but hey, those were the only colors I had in paints,LOL!

Here is the inspiration picture




Our sponsor this time around is Robyn's Fetish



I hope I was able to inspire you with my little birdie card. To see what the rest of the girls have come up with, please check out

Archana   *   Claudia   *   Martha   *    A couple of the girls are taking a break. 


To find out all about the rules and who won our last challenge, please visit the CCC Blog. Oh, and we are having a DT call, so check out the information on that as well.

Well, this is it for me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by, it always is greatly appreciated!

Have a fun and super creative day!

Hugs,


1 comment:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Great card as always. Very nice digi.

hugs
Claudia