Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome to the ODBD September 2014 Release Hop!

Hello and welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs September Release Hop! WOW, can you believe that it is September already? This year has gone by so fast. I don';t know about you, but I look forward to some cooler temperatures here soon, hopefully!  Living in Arizona, I do love the dry heat, but I am ready for a little cooler weather, in the 70's would be very nice, LOL!  Anyhow, you did not come here to hear me talk about the weather, you are here to see what I have come up with for the September Release for ODBD!  This month it is an amazing release, especially if you love doilies, great sentiments, knitting and sewing, yep, we have a little bit of everything for you. I have picked this amazing stamp set called Doily Blessings and the coordinating doily die and I am in love!  I could not wait for today to come along as I will most definitely be ordering some of the other sets as well. Let me get started and share my first project with you. I will start out with a tag, you all know how much I love making tags, so here we go


The Blessings Of The Lord




Recipe:

Paper: Recycled cereal box for my tag base, white card stock, DP from my stash (sorry, it was a single sheet I had and it does not have a name on it)

Stamps: ODBD Doily Blessings

Inks: Vera Fine Onyx Black, white Gesso for the edges of the tag, VersaMark, white detail embossing powder

Accessories:   Spellbinders Grand Labels 4, ODBD Custom Antique Labels and Border, white Venise lace, Chinese braid trim, seam binding,handmade stick pin, pearl pick, Want2Scrap pearl flourish, rhinestone butterfly, WOC flowers




That is it for my first project and now on to my second one, which is a card. For this one I kept it very monochrome. I just played around with those two colors and I really loved how they kept it simple, yet elegant. So here is my card


You are such a blessing to me



Recipe:

Paper: White, Sand, DP First Edition Bella Rose

Stamps: ODBD Doily Blessings

Inks: Memento Toffee Crunch

Accessories: ODBD Custom Doily, Vintage Labels, Fancy Foliage, Webster's Pages Tulle Trim, Venise lace, 4mm flat back pearl trim, Recollections flat back pearls, WOC rose

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"








Well, those are my two creations for today's release. I hope I was able to inspire you. For more amazing creations make sure that you'll check out the rest of the Bread Sticks


 Chris * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Lori * Sandee * Dawn * Paula * Lisa 
Silke * Wanda * Angie * Sabrina(that's me :D) * Audrey

And what would a Release Hop be without some awesome prizes to be won!

Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the designers blogs to receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps found in the "stamps column" of the website.  You have until September 2, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments!  The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on September 3rd, so be sure to check back there to see if you won!

If you have any problems with any of the links, please go directly to the ODBD Blog where it should be corrected the earliest.

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting with me! It is always a great joy.

I pray that all of my friends here in the US have a blessed and save Labor Day for all the rest of you, I pray that you all have a great Monday!

Hugs,


31 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi, Sabrina!!! Both your tag and card are absolutely gorgeous! No matter what you create, your "Sabrina" style shines through!!! Fabulous job on both, darlin'!!! HUGS!!!!

Grace said...

Oh Sabrina.... your samples are both so soft and feminine... just so perfectly YOU! LOVE the pink and white tag and all the details! Love the soft subtle neutral tones on the second as well.... just perfect!
hugs,
Grace

Lora said...

Lovely lovely lovely! The delicacy is stunning! The lace is just beautiful! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Sabrina, your cards are just amazing. I love all the lace, flowers and pins.

lisa808 said...

Pretty tag. I also love creating tags.

Conniecrafter said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag, love those prays coming from it and the second has a wonderful feminine look!
Hope it cools down for you soon!

Cathymac said...

Both of your samples are so gorgeous, so vintage, and so you, Sabrina! You've showcased the Doily Blessings set and Doily Die so beautifully by accenting them with your floral arrangements, lace, and pearls! Love them both, my friend! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Both of these are so pretty and elegant Sabrina!!!! You really rocked this release!!!!Love it all!!

Shelia said...

Oh these are both so lovely with the delicate lace and look!! Beautiful creations!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh My Word!!! Sabrina your card have me drooling! Especially that first one! So dreamy and gorgeous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful vintage card and tag Sabrina, wonderfully embellished!

Becky said...

Love the tag, Sabrina...so elegant and Victorian.

Audrey Hiltke said...

Sabrina, you've outdone yourself this month!! I'm in love with both of your creations!! Your wonderful tag is so elegant and feminine I just keep looking and looking, and each time find something new and beautiful to take in!! And after that much beauty I was surprised to have my breath taken away yet again!!! Wow - your monochromatic card is just GORGEOUS. Beautiful samples Sabrina!!
Hugs
Audrey

Sue D said...

Gorgeous tag and card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Sabrina!! I just love the sheer elegance and details of your tag!! So you ....and so feminine. Stunning!! The card is kraft and white and the elegant dp and doily is gorgeous too!! Gorgeous my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Greta said...

Drop dead gorgeous! Love these beautifully feminine works of art!

Rose said...

Beautiful creations. The white card is STUNNING and my favorite.

Saints Rule! said...

Beautifully feminine tag and card! Love all the sweet lush details... Over the top GF!

Pamela Haskin said...

Sabrina, your cards are so elegant. Love the shaped card and the lace - just so pretty. And, so inspiring.

DebR said...

Wow...these are so very elegant! You really did a fantastic, very detailed job on them.

Dawn said...

Sabrina... this release is right up your vintage alley! Gorgeous samples!!!!

Marsha Reed said...

Love the tag, Sabrina! The card is so pretty and elegeant!

Becky said...

wow Sabrina, these cards are just stunning!

texsun said...

How beautiful! Love them.
Marjorie from TX
m.brundagetx at yahoo dot com

StampinCatMom said...

Simply beautiful! I adore the feminity of these cards, along with your special touches. I want one! LOL So gorgeous!

StampinCatMom said...

These cards are so amazing! I love the colors, the little details, the stamps, the dies...well heck, let's just say I love everything about them! LOL Thank you for sharing with all of us!

Lura said...

So pretty and girly - I have a hard time making this kind of card but sure do appreciate the results of someone like you!

E. Marie said...

Sabrina, both your cards are so pretty and feminine. I love the gorgeous lace you used.

Wanda Cullen said...

Both projects are simply beautiful in your trademark feminine, romantic style! Love them both, Sabrina!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina, you have displayed the doily images to perfection! Two absolute gorgeous samples! So elegant...love the vintage feel on the tag!!! Hugs ~S~

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are gorgeous, Sabrina! So vintage and lovely. Your embellies and laces are beautiful and I love the way you've made the doilies stand out in your designs.