Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Welcome to Creative Colors Challenge #19

Hello and happy Tuesday stamping friends!  Today I am coming to you with a card that I have made for the Creative Colors Challenge. This time around it is all about "Back To School". My girls have been back in since mid July and are about to get out for Fall break on Friday, yep! But some kids just started school and it is always nice to brighten their day with a sweet card, or the teacher! For the CCC#19 we have a super fun color palette and we were to choose any three of the inspiration picture colors plus polka dot paper. Here is what I have come up with

A Note




Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, textured green card stock  by DCWV, DP WeRMemoryKeepers Cotton Tail

Image: Robyn's Fetish  Smart Owl

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles, Venise lace in white and lavender, 4mm flat back pearl trim, acrylic wheat spray, WOC flowers from "The Secret Garden". 

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"


And here is the inspiration photo




Choose ANY Three colors plus use Polka Dot paper

Our sponsor for this challenge is 



I hope I was able to inspire you to play along. To see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with check out

Archana   **   Claudia   **   Tanvi   **   Tereese

Well, this is it for me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by, it really means a lot to me!

I hope you find some time to play along!

Have a fun and super creative day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Tfriday said...

Hey Hey GF, Your cards are absolutely incredible. I love it. What your kids are getting out already for fall break? Do they have all year round school? I love your card . TFS... Hugs!1

Tanvi said...

Sabrina this is such a cute card!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi Sabrina,

How wonderful. You're card is so beautiful.

hugs
Claudia