Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Let's take a look back at the NCC February Release!


Hello and welcome to my Blog on this fabulous day! Today I would like to invite you to take  a look back at the North Coast Creations February release with me as I  share another card with you that I've created using the Floral Sentiments 5 stamp set. If you have not checked out this fabulous release I encourage you to do so and head on over to the North Coast Creations website. These wonderful Floral Sentiments not just include a gorgeous image of flowers, but they also have some pretty amazing sentiments which are perfect for all kinds of occasions. Here is my card to give you an idea

Have a beautiful day







Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Lavender Moon, DP Prima Princess

Stamps: NCC Floral Sentiments 5

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Opulent Ovals, Petite Ovals Large, Labels 4, white Venise lace, seam binding, jewelry piece

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



What do you think? Isn't this image and the sentiments just awesome? I hope I was able to inspire you with my card today, if you would like to see some more beautiful creations make sure you'll check out what


Julie * Lori * Dawn * Sabrina (that's me :D) * Amber * Lisa * Sandee * Stacy * Diana

have come up with. If for some reason one of these links does not work you can also see all of the cards over on the NCC Blog.

Well, this is it for me for today, thanks so very much for stopping by!

Hugs and blessings,

9 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Sabrina this takes my breath away! I LOVE the way you colored this image!!! Stunning stunning stunning!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful vintage card Sabrina! Wonderfully embellished!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful coloring of the flowers, so pretty with your papers, lovely framing and like your bling with the ribbon!

Dawn said...

ooh, a vintage beauty, Sabrina!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So lovely, Sabrina! Vintage, lacy and so pretty!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, this is so classic you! Love the soft, delicate colors with beautiful embellishments...especially your bow! Such a lovely vintage feel! Hugs, sweet friend!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh very vintage elegant here miss Sabrina. The lacey trim is wonderful and so different. Your paper reminds me of a tea cup. Beautiful and elegant card.

Amber (bambi64) said...

Ohhh!! Love the vintage look!! So pretty.

Shirley said...

Sabrina, this is stunning! How very feminine and lovely! That lace, the die cut, and that beaurtiful bow really make those flowers and sentiment shine!