Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Heart Bee-Longs To You!

Hello and happy Thursday stamping friends. Today I am coming to you with  quick card I have made using three different stamps from the Our Daily Bread Designs March release. For my card I've used "Bee Happy", "Zinnia" and "Honeycomb mini" and and the coordinating die called "Zinnia and Leaves" this is what came out



Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream, Harvest Gold, DP Prima SunKiss

Stamps: ODBD Bee Happy, Zinnia, Honeycomb mini

Inks:  Memento Rich Cocoa, blue chalk ink, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye,Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 16, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts, Zinnia and Leaves die, Frosted Lace Stickles, Glossy Accents, Venise lace


Size: 5.25" x 5.25"










Well, this is my sweet little card for today. I hope I was able to inspire you and make a card today or get an idea to make one in the future.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, it means a lot to me.

Make sure you'll stop back by tomorrow as we will take a look back at the ODBD March 1 release. You won't want to miss all of the wonderful creations the Breadsticks have come up with!

Have a blessed and creative day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sabrina!! Truly BEE-u-tiful!

Helen said...

This is so different from your norm. I like it. Very whimsical.