Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Taking a look back at the ODBD March 2017 Release


Hello and happy Hump Day friends! Today's post is all about taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs March release. If you have not seen this release you sure are missing out on some pretty amazing stamp sets and gorgeous custom dies. For my card today I have chosen the "Tulips" stamp set in combination with the "Tulip" custom die,  which makes cutting this gorgeous tulip image out a breeze. Have a look


Just Because


Recipe:

Paper: White Kraft, ODBD Patriotic Collection

Stamps: ODBD Tulips

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Fine Onyx Black, Copic markers

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Pierced Rectangles, Ornate Ovals, Tulip, red seam binding

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"








Isn't this tulip image gorgeous? I just love it and like I've mentioned the coordinating tulip die makes cutting it out super easy. I hope I was able to inspire you with this sweet little card. For more inspiration make sure you'll also check out the rest of the Breadsticks

DT Permalinks:
Dawn * Cathy * Lisa * Helen * Kathy * Sandee  * Robin * Diana Lori * Julie

If for any reason there is a problem with getting to one of the above Blog posts, please head on over to the ODBD Blog where any hick ups should be corrected first.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today. I hope and pray that each and every one of you will have a blessed a super creative day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Sabrina! I love to use dies. It certainly makes it easier when they are paired with stamps!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my your flowers are just gorgeous, I love the shading you have done and pretty framing behind!

Talitha said...

So very pretty! Love the tulips.