Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Sunbeam To Warm You


Hello and happy hump day friends!  WOW, where has time gone? I have been super busy and totally forgot to post this card here. Today's card is made using a single stamp that was released on May 1 by Our Daily Bread Designs and is perfect to send an encouraging card to someone the stamp I have used is called "Sheltering Angel". In combination with this fabulous stamp I have also used one of the Custom Design Paper Collections by ODBD called Christian Faith Collection and three of the Custom dies, the first is Vintage Labels from the May release and two older ones Beautiful Borders and Fancy Foliage. Have a look at

A Sunbeam To Warm You




Recipe:

Paper: White, Spring Rain, ODBD Christian Faith Collection

Stamps: ODBD Sheltering Angel

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Smokey Sky

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Beautiful Borders, Vintage Labels, Fancy Foliage, Venise lace, seam binding, 4mm flat back pearl trim, rhinestone embellishment, WOC flowers, homemade shimmer spray in gold

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






That is my card for today, I hope you found some inspiration in this rather simple card.

Be sure to come back to visit me on 1. June for the June Release, which will make your heart sing! ;D

Well, this is it for me for today. Thanks so much for visiting with me, I truly appreciate it!

Have a blessed rest of the week!

Hugs,


2 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

Amazing! The "Recipe" you provide is very helpful. Thank you :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, this is so beautiful! I just love this shade of blue! And with the beautiful sentiment and lovely flowers and ribbon with lace, it's so elegant! Just love it...it's so YOU! Delicate and pretty! Hugs, sweet friend!