Thursday, April 24, 2014

His Love

Hello and good morning blogging friends! Today I am coming to you with a quick little card that I have made using some amazing paper from the brand new paper collection by Our Daily Bread Designs called "Christian Faith Collection", the awesome stamp set "The Cross" and brand new Custom dies called "Ornamental Crosses" and "Vintage Flourish Pattern"  I also used some older dies by ODBD as well and they are "Fancy Foliage" and "Elegant Ovals" so this card is all ODBD, how cool is that!  Have a look at my

His Love


Recipe:

Paper: White, purple, lilac textured cs, DP ODBD Christian Faith Collection

Stamps: ODBD The Cross

Ink: Purple

Accessories: ODBD Custom Ornamental Crosses, Vintage Flourish Pattern, Elegant Ovals, Fancy Foliage, lace, paper roses, silver flat back pearl












I hope you enjoyed today's card and that I was able to inspire you.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate you taking the time and coming to visit!

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,


No comments: