Saturday, July 6, 2013

God is Love.....


Hello and happy Saturday stamping friends! I hope and pray that each and every one of you had a fabulous 4th of July.  Today I am coming to you with a little different project. Have you all seen those fancy wood flourish frames at Michael's that don't have a backing to them? Well, today I decided to use one of them and "pretty" it up a bit.  So with that said I got my paint, flowers other goodies out and just went for it.

Have a look on how it came out


God is Love



Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, pink textured cs from my stash

Stamps: ODBD Love Scriptures, To The Lovebirds

Inks: Dusty Rose, VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 14, Spellbinders for ODBD Birdcage and Banner dies, lace, pearl trim, heart charm, seam binding, feather with rhinestones, doily, Wild Orchid Crafts roses and leaves,rhinestones, cherub, dove, white Gesso, pink acrylic paint







What do you think? I just love how sometimes everything just comes together and this project really did.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, it truly means a lot to me!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs and blessings,



4 comments:

Dee S. said...

Very pretty-nice idea!

Helen said...

Lovely frame Sabrina. Now you've given me ideas of what to do with mine.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow I was just there today and didn't see these, but then again I probably wouldn't have envisioned something so Beautiful like this either, such great use of the open space and lovely flower arranging!

Sherry said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!