Friday, April 5, 2013

Peace be with you....

Happy Friday stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a card that I have made using the Hyacinth stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs. If you have not seen the April Release you should check it out. This set and two others fit perfectly into the Spellbinders Labels 26 dies and make any card or project look elegant. Have a look and see for yourself


Peace be with you...






Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, DP Prima Fairy Rhymes

Stamps: ODBD Hyacinth


Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 26, Fleur De Lis Squares, pink and cream lace, Prima pink half pearls

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

What do you think? I this is a very CAS card for me, no flowers added and not much frill, but this card is perfect for mailing in a regular envelope ;D. Most of my cards require wrapping in tissue paper and bigger padded envelope, LOL!

If you have a minute, I'd like to hear from you.

Well, this is it for me. Thanks so very much for stopping by, I hope I inspired you in some way today.

Have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,


2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous, Sabrina! I love the soft colors and simple style...very CAS for you and very beautiful GF! Blessings! Kathy

Conniecrafter said...

I so Love these colors, so soft and pretty!