Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Faith is........

Hello and happy Hump day! I hope all of you are well today and enjoying your day. I am here to share a sweet little gift idea with you. You know when you need one of those unexpected or last minute small gifts for a friend or neighbor. Well, I was sitting there and looking at all of the $1.50 frames I bought at Michael's.......yeah, I am one of those that cannot resist those $1.50 bins, LOL! I simply pulled one of those frames out, some yummy and absolutely beautiful Prima Fairy Belle paper and went to town using one of Our Daily Bread Designs Anniversary sets called Quote Collection 3 and voila, I had a small gift.

Check it out for yourself


Recipe:

Paper: DP Prima Fairy Belle

Stamps: ODBD Quote Collection 3

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Standard Circles large, Prima Burlap leaves, Mulberry flowers, Prima fabric flower, heart charm




So, what do you think? I just think that this would make a perfect little gift.

Well, this is it for me for right now. Thanks so very much for stopping by, I appreciate each and every one of you sweet stamping friends.

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

Sabrina, thank you so much for sharing how you made this beautiful gift. I'm in need of a gift for someone special and this will be a great gift for me to make. It is beautiful! I hope your doing well.

Mary

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Very pretty and happy, Sabrina! You are right, that is the perfect little gift! :)

Grace said...

Oh yes.. I think it would make a perfect little gift! Love the white frame and of course those yummy flowers!!!
hugs,
Grace

Conniecrafter said...

that would make a great gift, a good find with that frame, thanks for the inspiration, so pretty! I love that sentiment

Sherry Kushibab said...

What a sweet, sweet frame. Great gift idea. Love the flowers arranged on the side. Just lovely. BTW, I just made a card with a stick pin - you are my inspiration.

Kelley said...

Awesome idea!! So pretty!!!