Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello there....

Hello there my stamping friends. Today I have a card to share with you all that I made just because!  Sort of like therapy. ;D;D

I've used two of the new release stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs called Warm Wishes and Elegant Oval Frames, the latter actually is from last month and this is what came out





Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey Wassail

Stamps: ODBD  Warm Wishes and Elegant Oval Frames

Ink: VersaMark, Ranger golden detail embossing folder, Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Motifs, ODBD Custom Dies Elegant Ovals, ivory pearl lace, golden filigree ribbon, Merry Minis Poinsettia, ZVA Creative pearl flourish

What do you think? I hope this card inspired you a little to get your Christmas stamps out and do some creating. :D 

I will be back on Saturday for a new post for the Shining the Light Challenge, so be sure to come back.

Also some news if you have not heard yet.  Christian Paper Crafts is now the ODBD Forum. Mostly still the same challenges going on, but it is now an ODBD website, kind of like a hang out for ODBD fans!! ;D;D If you have a chance you should check it out.

Well, this is it for me for right now. Thanks so much for stopping by and brightening my day!

Have a blessed and super creative day!!



5 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sabrina - this is beautiful! I love the mixture of Dies you have used and the gorgeous touches of gold you have added - true beauty my friend!! I hope all is well with you - it would be good to touch base soon - you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend! {{{hugs}}]

Unknown said...

Beautiful Sabrina!

Debbie B said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colors you used.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow I love just because cards :) Beautiful gold embossing to frame the sentiment, love the gold accents on the flourish framing too!
Gorgeous ruffle in the lace and like the pearl border too, the flower is just gorgeous too!!

Mihaela said...

This is a gorgeous card, very elegant!!!