Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Hump Day......

stamping friends!!! I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far!!  I have a card to share with you all today that I made last week for Christian Paper Crafts and totally forgot to share here :C.  Angella Crockett, who is part of the Our Daily Bread Design Team is hosting a Bible Verse Thursday Challenge over at CPC every Thursday and she had such an amazing theme going last week, I had to play along. Angie chose for CPC BVT90 "Beautiful" and this is the card I made for it




Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Basic Grey Curio

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 1 , Brocade Borders

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye and Vintage Photo, ODBD Olive

Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 5, Fleur De Lis pendant (only the middle part), Recollections Rhinestones, Blue Moon head pin, glass beads and pearls, antique brass spacer beads, Prima Tea Rose Quarry, May Arts silk ribbon antique gold

I sure had tons of fun participating in this challenge, plus I was able to add just one more card to my stash of emergency cards ;D.

If you wish to find out more about this challenge head on over to  CPC and check it all out. This challenge does not have a time limit, so you can anytime you wish!!


Well, I'd better go and get some chores done. I wish I could just head on upstairs into the stamp cave, but laundry is still calling my name ;D.

Thanks for stopping by today my friends. I will see you all tomorrow, so make sure you come back :D.

Have a blessed and fabulously creative day!!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Mary said...

Sabrina, what a beautiful creation. BasicGrey Curio is one of my favorite DP and you sure did it justice. What a lovely way to display a beautiful sentiment.

Kristine said...

WOW, this is so gorgeous and I love your verse too. Beautiful papers, ribbon, rose! Love it! =)

Becky said...

OH Sabrina this is beautiful! Love the little design around the verse, and the gorgeous ribbon.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sabrina - how pretty is this! Your DPis divine, so rich, warm and pretty! I love that scripture and it is perfect on this card and so gorgeously framed! Your flowers are divine!!! Thank you for always bringing such beauty for us Sabrina! {{{hugs}}}

Karen W said...

Beautiful is right, wonderful card!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so rich and beautiful Sabrina!! I just love your gold and yellow combo!! Stunning flowers and design my friend. Beautiful way to frame that scripture.
BIG HUGS,
Chris

Stamp like you mean it said...

Oh Sabrina~ what a beautiful way to frame God's word! Your papers, blooms and ribbon sing together ion this beauty! Love it! Hugs, Pat

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Sabrina!!This is beautiful and perfect for the challenge!!I have some projects to put up using the stuff you gave me!I loved it!Thank you so much!!I might put it up later.Beautiful card!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Conniecrafter said...

And is it every Beautiful, love the layering on the tag and the lovely paper and flower!

Unknown said...

Sabrina, what a beautiful card!! I love how you layered those Spellbinders dies and gorgeous embellishments! Super pretty colors too!