Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Wednesday evening.....

and I have a post for you all :D:D:D. I was looking through my updates and this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge caught my eye. Well, I made the card yesterday, but my camera decided to go out on me, so I had to find my charger (was hiding behind some stuff ;D) and tonight I finally got that picture taken. Have a look and let me know what you think.


Mojo Monday # 89



Recipe:
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Bazzill Vanilla textured cardstock, Basic Grey Ambrosia
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Verve Trust in the Lord....
Accessories: Primas, Dew Drops from the Sunflower Mix, Nesties scallop circle, circle, Martha Stewart 3 butterflies punch, golden ornate heart button, dimensionals, chocolate satin ribbon from my stash

I wanted to incorporate the button since the scripture says "Trust in the Lord with all your HEART"!!!! This has been one of my favorite scriptures because it reminds me each and every time that I have to put Sabrina aside and let GOD do what he needs to do. Well, it is 9:30 PM and I am almost past my bedtime, I guess it is the age ;D.

I'll have some fun news for you all tomorrow, so until then my friends.

Hugs,

1 comment:

C said...

This is soooo pretty...love the button embellishment.