Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Sunday.....

my friends. I have a very quick post for you all today and the reason for that is that Innovative Stamp Creations is hosting the sketch challenge over at Card Positioning Systems


CPS 117 and you can win 2 stamp sheet of your choice hop on over and check it out but please have a look at my card first :D

Recipe:

Paper: SU Certainly Celery, SU Confetti White

Stamps: ISC Thoughtful Verses

Ink: Versa Magic Chalk Ink Spanish Olive, SU Mellow Moss, Chalk Box Creamy Brown

Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder Script, Nesties scallop circles large, Nesties crosses, Prima flowers, crystal brads, Tim Holtz distressing tool, foam tape, double sided tape

So, what you all think? I was trying hard to stay away from the typical Sabrina card here and have you noticed I did not use any ribbon? Wow, I am surprising myself here :D:D:D.

All right, I hope that you all have a blessed and fun filled Memorial Day. We are having a church picnic and I just finished making some pasta salad, a German corn, bell pepper and bean salad, and in the morning I'll make some tomato and English cucumber (you know the seedless ones ;p) and Feta cheese salad. I don't really like to bring a lot of the mayo dressing salads to cookout/picnics since you have to keep them cool and that is kind of hard in HOT Arizona, LOL!!!

Talk to you all soon.

Hugs,

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Sunday and memorial Day to you too. Your card came out lovely.I love the greens andthe confetti white together.

I hope that you enjoyed your picnic.

Mary

Connie M. said...

So very pretty, Sabrina! Love what you did with the sketch! Hope you had a great picnic too! We got out of the heat and headed to the white mountains...I pretty much wore jeans and a sweat shirt the whole time!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome card - Sabrina!!! Oh I must check the CPS - thanks for sharing!!!

I also have something for you on my blog!!!
http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-award.html

Hugs ~S~