Friday, August 19, 2016

Taking a look back at the August 2016 ODBD Release!

Hello and happy Friday stamping friends. Today I am coming to you with a "taking a look back" post for the ODBD August release. If you have not seen this release, you are missing out! For my card today I am using the same stamp and die set as I did for the release " Many Blessings", The absolutely fabulous "Trellis" custom die and some previously released dies. Oh, and don't let me forget my absolutely favorite ODBD paper "Shabby Rose Collection" have a look


Birthday Blessings






Recipe:

Paper: White, Ripe Avocado, textured Baby Pink, Pink, DP ODBD Shabby Rose Paper Collection

Stamps: ODBD Many Blessings

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Blessings from Many Blessings stamp/die set, Vintage Borders, Trellis, Layered Lacey Ovals, Pierced Rectangles, Lovely Leaves, Mini Bow, flatback pearls, flowers, homemade shimmer spray

Size:  5.25 x 5.25












That is my little card for today, I hope you like it!

To see what the rest of the Breadsticks has come up with, please visit the below links.


Robin * Melissa * Julie * Sandee * Cathy * Dawn * Lori * Grace * Lisa Sabrina * Diana * 
Diane (Guest Designer)


If you should have any trouble going to the different Blogs, please head on over to the ODBD Blog

This is it for me for today! As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a blessed and fun weekend!

Hugs,

14 comments:

Phyllis Fernandez said...

Sabrina, I love your cards so many layers!

Patty O'Malley said...

Such a pretty card, Sabrina! Love the beautifully delicate dies and papers.

Pamela Joy Purses said...

Love your blog, so pretty

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh so shabby chic! Love it in the pinks! Beautiful layers my friend and love the distressed paper layer!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh wow, Sabrina! This design is so gorgeous and the soft shabby colors, well, you KNOW how love that!!! Love it!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Your card is as always so very gorgeous sweet Sabrina! I love the design and the soft shabby colors melt my heart!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow!! Super stunning "Sabrina" style!!!! I love the dies you have combined and the colors are so yummy! I love the Blessings Die cut from the olive...super gorgeous!! HUGS!!

Cathymac said...

Another gorgeous, shabby vintage design, Sabrina! Love those papers! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love how you used these dies and did the sentiment!

Melissa T. said...

Love all of the details on your card, so pretty! :)

Helen Gullett said...

Wow!! Love this gorgeous card with the intricate diecuts.

Dawn said...

A beautiful, feminine card, Sabrina!!

Kelley said...

Sabrina, such a pretty card with your signature shabby style! Love the beautiful colors!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful shabby birthday card, love how you framed the sentiment!