Friday, July 17, 2015

Taking a look back at the ODBD July release!



Happy Friday, stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs July release. If you have not checked out this fabulous release, you truly are missing out. I invite you to have a look at my card for today where I share the stamp set called "Fragrance" with you in combination with my all time favorite paper collection "Shabby Rose" and some older ODBD Custom dies, which I will list below.

The Fragrance Always Stays



Recipe:

Paper: White, Sweet Blush, ODBD Shabby Rose Collection

Stamps: ODBD Fragrance

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Prima Bloom Spray in Cotton Candy, Copic markers, white acrylic paint

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Matting Circles, Ornate Borders and Flowers, Quatrefoil Pattern (used as a stencil on my BG), pink and white lace, golden glass seed beads















This is my card for today's post. The flowers are the softest of pink and do not really show up as such. I think it is time that I invest in a better camera, just gotta convince my husband, lol! If you can see it, after taking a closer look, I have played with some mixed media elements. I have cut the Quatrefoil pattern and used it as a stencil on my Designer Paper, most of it got covered up, but if you look closely, you can still see parts of it. I also used some white acrylic paint and color bloom spray, that is what gave the sentiment die cut the awesome effect, as well on the sides of the flower mat and the BG. It was fun to play around with all of those different products. Please let me know what you think.

Please be sure to check out and see what the rest of Breadsticks have come up with here are the links and if for some reason one of them does not work make sure you stop by the ODBD Blog to get the corrected one.

 Cathy * Julie * Sandee * Dawn * Amy * Lori Loretta * America * Sabrina (that is me :D)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and making my day a little brighter!

Have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,



6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love all the extra touches you did on the card, pretty bead center to the flower too and love the layering of the laces!

Cathymac said...

Another exquisite work of shabby elegance, Sabrina! Your card is gorgeous…love the addition of the pretty lace! Hugs, my friend!

Desire Fourie said...

Sabrina this is so beautiful and I love the lace trimmings and shabby chic feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Angella D. Crockett said...

Sabrina, over and over you melt my heart with your incredible creations!!! I love the clever way the die cut circles match the design in the dsp and the die cut you chose for the sentiment matches the design in the lace!! You sure know how to tie things together!!! Fabulous job, GF!!! Mwaaaah!!!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful, shabby sample, Sabrina!! I love it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Sabrina! The lacy trim is gorgeous and the soft colors are wonderful.