Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome to CCC#18.......looks a lot like Fall!


Happy Tuesday friends! Today I get to share a new Creative Colors Challenge with you all. I did not think I was able to get this one done as we had a water leak and a huge mess, but things are getting better and the wall in one of the bathrooms are drying nicely. Now I just have three big holes in the walls in the bathroom and in my dining room ceiling. Anyhow, here is my card I made for today's challenge where we were to use "Orange, Yellow, White and add Twine"

Thanks So Much






Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, DP BoBunny Country Garden Collection

Image: Basket of Love   from Rick1949

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distresing Ink Tea Dye

Accessories: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Persian Motifs, Teardrop Circles,  Jute Twine, Prima leaf and flower, Wink of Stella pen, white cotton lace, 

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

And here is the inspiration picture




I hope that you all get to play along. To see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with, please check out

Archana    *   Claudia   *   Tanvi   *   Tereese

To get all of the details to this challenge please visit the Creative Colors Challenge Blog.

Well, this is it for me for today!  I hope I was able to give you some inspiration and I am looking forward to see what you will come up with!

Have a happy and crafty day!

Hugs,


3 comments:

Tfriday said...

Gorgeous card, Sabrina. You do such beautiful work. Awesome job. TFS... Hugs!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi Sabrina,

Gorgous card, so beautiful.

hugs
Claudia

Conniecrafter said...

sorry to hear about your water leak, hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Your card is just Beautiful, loving all the fall stuff being made :)