Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs August Release Hop!

Hello and welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs August Release Hop! I have a couple cards to share with you all that I have made using one of the stamp sets called "Anchor The Soul". Have a look at my first card



Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Spring Rain, Kraft, DP My Minds Eye Lost&Found Portobello Road

Stamps: ODBD Anchor The Soul

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Copics

Accessories: ODBD Custom Vintage Labels, Beautiful Borders, Pennants, Jolee's Boutique  Starfish

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"











And for my second one, I just had to go a little more feminine.

You Anchor Me


Recipe:

Paper: White, Aqua Mist, DP Memory Box Spearmint

Stamps: ODBD Anchor The Soul

Inks: VersaMark, white embossing powder, American Craft Sea Foam

Accessories: ODBD Custom Elegant Ovals, Pennants, seam binding, lace, 4mm flat back pearl trim, pearl string, shell charm, Snow Tex

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






So, what do you think? I hope I was able to inspire you with my two samples for today? To see what the other Breadsticks have come up with , please make sure you'll visit


Julie * Cathy * Paula * Grace * Chris * Lori * Dawn * Sandee * Lisa * Angie * Sabrina * 
Wanda * Audrey * Silke

These ladies always go above and beyond! If for any reason there are any problems with the above links, please visit the ODBD Blog.

But wait, what would a Blog Hop be without some prizes, right?

Prize Information:
Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the designers blogs to receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps found in the "stamps column" of the website.  You have until August 2, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments!  The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on August 3rd, so be sure to check back there to see if you won!

How awesome is that? And all you have to do is leave each and every one of us some love, you'll never know which Blog the winners will be pick from, LOL! ;D

Well, this is it for me for today! Thanks from the bottom of my heart for visiting, it means a lot to me!

I wish you all a very happy day and all God's blessings!

Hugs,



28 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hello, darlin'!!! Fabulous job with the new release!!! I love the soft colors, striped dsp, and cute little starfish on the first and the aqua tones and white embossing on the 2nd look amazing! Love them both! HUGS!!!

Mary said...

I love,love love your Anchor cards.They are both beautiful Sabrina.

Mary

Deb said...

I love this anchor stamp. Both of your cards are beautiful.

Grace said...

Oh Sabrina.... I love both your samples! I love that you took a fairly masucline image and made it feel shabby chic and feminine! Love the soft colors and layout and cute starfish embellie on the first one! The second is so soft and pretty with the white embossing on that soft blue! Love the pearls for the string you hung the pennants on! So clever and so pretty my friend!!!
hugs,
Grace

Unknown said...

Sabrina, both cards are so very pretty! Excellent use of colors and materials! The anchor banner is such a good idea! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Liz Williams said...

These nautical stamps are so beautiful. How will I ever resist the temptation?

lisa808 said...

Love the nautical stamps and card samples.

Cathymac said...

Love the soft colors and vintage elements on these beautiful actor creations, Sabrina! The stripes give your first card a nautical feel while the pearls and lace add elegance to your second.
Lovely designs, my friend! Hugs!

Sherry said...

o Sabrina, I am loving that stamp set and you ROCKED it girl!!!!!

Becky said...

I am in love, love, love with your color choices for the samples. That aqua mist is fabulous and just makes that creation super.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the colors in both your cards! The detail on the first one is amazing, with the coloring on the image especially. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

April said...

Your cards are so soft and beautiful! Love them! xo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous sweet friend!! I just love the aqua and white on the second (my fave colors for sure) and your coloring with the starfish and the added border is beautiful!! Gorgeous work Sabrina!! I miss you!
hugs,
Chris

Colleen said...

I love both of these the colors just make them stand out

Saints Rule! said...

That aqua and white is SO serene and I love the coloring on the first... amazing stuff for sure!

Stephanie said...

Both of your cards are so pretty!! I really like the soft colors and all the beautiful details.

DebR said...

Both of your cards are just beautiful! Love the colors....

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina, both cards are awesome...definitely love the colors and embossing on the second one :) !!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like your embellishments.

craftymom205 said...

Lovely cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Lena said...

Both cards are beautiful and very elegant. Love the way you coloured your images. Thank you for the inspiration.
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Bernadette said...

I love your colors and the shell and starfish embellishments! Beautiful cards!

Dawn said...

great samples, Sabrina!! love the anchors on the pennants! clever you!

Conniecrafter said...

I love both ways you have used this stamp, it is my favorite in the release, pretty border and pennant for the verse, the starfish is a cute touch with it. Love the Aqua color on the second and the anchors in the banner is cute!

Tammy P. said...

The pale blue on the first card really allows the image to stand out. And you definitely had me at seafoam and pearls on the second card.

Audrey Hiltke said...

Sabrina your cards are so beautiful. Each unique and different yet so elegant - love the soft blues and coloring of the first and especially love the spearmint/sea foam coloring and white embossed image on the second. That one draws me in every time I see it. Hugs!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the softness in your creations and the beautiful color choices! Both cards are so gorgeous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty cards Sabrina, love the soft color palette you used this month!