Friday, April 14, 2017

Taking a look back at the ODBD April 2017 Release


Hello and happy Friday stamping friends! In today's post we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs April release. If you have not seen any of these new stamps and fabulous custom dies you sure are missing out. For my card today I have used the stamp set "To My Friend", the newly released background die "Lattice Background" in combination with some previously released dies listed in the card recipe below. I did not use any paper other than white and black card stock and made my background paper by spraying white card stock with Glimmer Mist. Here is my card

To My Friend

Recipe:

Paper: White, True Black

Stamps: ODBD To My Friend

Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black, VersaMark, white detail embossing powder, Glimmer Mist in Rolling Tide, Dragonfly, Stormy Night

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Lattice Background, Vintage Labels, Double Stitched Rectangles, golden sequins

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






This is my card share for today. I hope that I was able to inspire you, to see what the rest of the Breadsticks has come up with, please visit


Dawn * Cathy * Lori * Helen * Kathy * Lisa * Diana * Sandee * Julie * Robin

If you are having trouble with any of the above links, please head on over to the ODBD Blog.

Well, this is it for me for today! I wish all of you a blessed and "Happy Easter"!  May God bless each and every one of you in a very special way!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty card, Sabrina! The flowers look wonderful against the lovely shade of blue for the background, and the lattice design sets the whole image off. Happy Easter!

Helen Gullett said...

Sabrina, this is simply lovely. Love your background and dandelion. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn said...

A lovely sample, Sabrina!