Friday, July 15, 2016

Taking a look back at the ODBD July 2016 Release

Hello and happy Friday stamping friends! Today we are taking a look back at the ODBD July 2016 release. If you have not seen these amazing new stamp sets and Custom Dies, oh my goodness, you truly are missing out! For my card today I am using the stamp set "A True Friend" and the brand spanking new and absolutely stunning die set called "Ornate Ovals". I have also used some dies from previous releases, but the thing with ODBD is, everything coordinates, you just gotta love that! So, with no further ado here is my card

On your special day







Recipe:

Paper: White

Stamps:  ODBD A True Friend

Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black VersaMark , Chalks

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Ornate Ovals, Majestic Medallion, Flourished Star Pattern, homemade shimmer spray

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"















Pretty simple card, but I just love how white on white with very little color on the image looks. I hope I was able to inspire you, to see what the rest of the Breadsticks has come up with, make sure you check out

Lori * Robin * Melissa * Julie * Sandee * Cathy * Dawn * Lisa  * Diana * Diane (Guest Designer)

have come up with! 

If you should have any trouble with any of the above links head on over to the ODBD Blog where you can find the corrected links if there should be any.

Well, this is it for me for today, thanks so very much for stopping by and visiting me! I always  appreciate you coming by.

Today is the last day of summer break for my youngest, going to Middle school, I can't believe how time flies! 

Anyhow, enjoying the last couple of days and getting things ready for Monday.

I pray that you all have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,


7 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your white embossed iris and the bit of color you added to it to make it stand out!! Gorgeous card!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

So gorgeous Sabrina! I tried to color one like this and failed miserably and threw it in the trash! But yours is beyond gorgeous! {{sigh}}

Patty O'Malley said...

Your card is so pretty, Sabrina! Love the delicate coloring on the iris and the beautiful oval frame.

Cathymac said...

Oh WOW, Sabrina! Love the soft colors on your white embossed iris! Your pretty lacey layers make this a truly elegant creation! Hugs, my sweet friend!

Diane said...

Hi Sabrina, Love the white on white and I love how you embossed the flower with light yellow and lightly colored it. Very elegant and delicate card. Great work, Diane

Dawn said...

So delicate and feminine, beautiful, Sabrina!!

Pamela Joy Purses said...

Just beautiful!!