Monday, October 6, 2014

Let's celebrate a Birthday today!!

Hello and happy Monday sweet friends, today I am coming to you with a very special post! So, here is the thing, tomorrow is Kelley Holland's, the owner of Our Daily Bread Designs, Birthday, and we the Designers aka Breadsticks are doing a little surprise Blog Hop for her and wish her a very special "Happy Birthday"!  So with that said, if you have arrived here from the super talented Diana's Blog you are in the right spot, but if you have just come here directly, I'd ask that you go to the ODBD Blog and start there so you will not miss any of the super amazing projects the ladies have come up with. 

Alright, let me tell you a little about my card for Kelley. Kelley loves pink, so I thought I'd make her a card in pink with some super fabulous ODBD Custom dies, some flowers, honestly, who does not like flowers, right? Oh and to top it all off, I also added some bling, which, we ladies do like too! ;)


Happy Birthday.....Kelley!!!








Recipe:

Paper:  White, Hibiscus Burst, pink textured card stock, Certainly Celery, DP First Edition Floral Pavilion

Stamps: ODBD Birthday Blessings

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Angel Pink

Accessories: ODBD Custom Doily Dies, Vintage Labels, Vintage Flourish Pattern, Fancy Foliage, box pleated chiffon trim in pink, white lace, jewelry pearl/rhinestone trim, flat back pearls, WOC flowers, tulle and pearl pick, homemade shimmer spray

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"














Well, this is my card for Kelley, I truly hope she will like it!  From here I will send you on your way over to my sweet friend Cheryl's Blog to see her amazing creation!

Kelley, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to part of this wonderful team of amazingly talented ladies and being able to shower you with this Birthday surprise!

I wish you a very Happy Birthday and may God bless you richly!

This is it for me for today, thanks for stopping by!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,


13 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Sabrina girl, this is AMAZING!! Kelley will flip out when she sees this!!!! Gorgeous pink and girly to the max!!! Fabulous design!! HUGS!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love that pleated ribbon with the pearl trim, and pretty flowers!

Wanda Cullen said...

Sabrina, this is such a gorgeous, feminine creation! Love it!

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice. Love the design of this card. - Jim

Unknown said...

So very pretty and girly! Love it!!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, could anything be more feminine and pretty!! Love your gathered ribbon and pearls and lace!! Your doily with the pearls is beautiful and love the pretty pink rose!! That bg rose paper is so gorgeous too!! Just says "Princess"!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Sabrina!! This is stunning! I just love the embellishing, the texture and your feminine touches!! So stunning and elegant!! Kelley will love it!!
hugs,
Chris

DawnL said...

nobody does vintage like you! a beauty, Sabrina!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, I have to agree with Dawn - nobody down vintage like you! This is gorgeous! I love all your beautiful, feminine elements, especially your bitty flowers! And your ribbon and pearls are stunning! Add the lovely doily and wonderful sentiments, and it's a gorgeous card that Kelley is going to LOVE!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Grace said...

Oh Sabrina... this is the ultimate in feminine shabby vintage gorgeousness!!! LOVE that pink ribbon and the pearls... and just everything!!! Kelley will lOVE this one!!!
hugs,
Grace

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful vintage card Sabrina! Love the added flowers and ribbon/pearls!

Alshandra said...

Sabrina your card is amazing! I love the ribbon with the pearls and your flowers are so pretty. Beautiful card.

Kelley said...

Sabrina, thanks so much for making this beautiful pink card for my birthday blog hop! I love this vintage beauty!! Hugs!!