Sunday, September 1, 2013

ODBD September Release

Hello and "Welcome" to ODBD's September release!

I have two cards to share with you all, so sit back and relax. :D

For my first card I have chosen the set called "Apples" and I must say, besides this super fun apples in a basket image, there are some amazing scriptures, that you can use by them self. To make it more interesting I also used another set of custom dies called "Fancy Corners" have a look and see for yourself

Seed of Faith


Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, DP My Mind Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody

Stamps: ODBD Apples

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tattered Rose

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 20,  ODBD custom dies Elegant Ovals, Fancy Corners, seam binding, Recollections half pearls, rhinestone bling

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"






Aren't those corners amazing? I absolutely love them and they can be used in so many different ways.

Aright, on to my second card. This one is my first Christmas card for this year....yay.  I kept it very simple, you all know I love my embellishments, so I have been challenging myself to go clean and simple for a little while. Yep, just a little while. ;D

Here is my

Christmas bells ringing



Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Scarlet Jewels, DP My Minds Eye Lost&Found Christmas

Stamps: ODBD Jingle Bells

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Aged Mahogany, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 14, Decorative Labels 22, Twisted Metal Tags & Accents, Deco Art Snow Writer and Glamour Dust (for my snow ;D) golden mesh ribbon, red and gold rhinestone

Size: 5.5" x 5'5" 





See, a very clean and simple card, but that is a good thing, as this one fits in a regular envelope and does not require extra postage. ;D

This is it for my contribution to this release, make sure you head on over and see what


Sandee * Grace * Julie * Sabrina * Chris * Cathy * Dawn * Lori * Silke * Angie * Lisa * 
Audrey * Tosh

have come up with. If you have trouble leaving love on any of the Blogs, please make sure that check out the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog. So you can enjoy all of the wonderful creations and get lots of inspiration.

Because we have not done a Hop in a few months, does not mean you can't win, no, not at all



Kelley will be choosing one random winner from one of the designers blog comments to receive a $50 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store  to be used towards the purchase of stamps.  You have until September 3, 2013 at 9:00pm EST to leave your comments on the designers blogs.  The Winner will be posted on the ODBD Blog on September 4th, so be sure to check back there to see if you have won.

Well, this is it for me for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. If you leave me a comment, please be advised that I do have comment moderation turned on and since it is Sunday, I will be in church for most of the day, but be assured that I will go through the comments left, just as soon as I have a chance.

Have a blessed day!

Hugs and blessings,


53 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Sabrina, you have done it once again!!! My heart is completely melted!!! Your pink card shows off the new dies so well.....sooooo beautiful! I love the rich and yummy colors of the 2nd. Fabulous work darlin'! Love and hugs, Angie

Audrey Hiltke said...

Stunning creations Sabrina!! I'm overthetop in love with your Seed of Faith card, and I especially love the die and color combo on the second. Gorgeous work as always my friend!! Blessings!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Sabrina, I love both of these!!! So gorgeous and so YOU!

scrappymo! said...

Two beautiful card Sabrina. The first is my favourite...such pretty colours and a great sentiment.

craftymom205 said...

Great cards. Love the Christmas bells card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Donna Whitten said...

Your cards are stunning! I love the easy to mail Christmas card. Great job.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are both lovely, Sabrina! Your pink corners and little bows are so sweet and your CAS Christmas card is wonderful.

Joanne Travis said...

The first card took my breath away, it is SO gorgeous with all of the intricate detail.
Love the coloring on the second card. Such lovely work, Sabrina!

Carol H. said...

Your cards are so very beautiful! I really love the Seeds of Faith card with the pink--so delicate looking. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Kris B said...

Lovely! Yes, I agree the corner dies are amazing! And so is your card! Love your Christmas card, I still mail quite a few cards, so I love it when I find a great card to CASE that will fit in an envelope without requiring extra postage. TFS God bless!!

Amy Marshall said...

Love your cards. Truly lovely.

Unknown said...

The corners ARE amazing! I love them too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tricia T said...

The Christmas Bells set is wonderful! I can hear the music in my head when I read all the sentiments!

Tricia

Saints Rule! said...

So pretty Sabrina! Love the soft cream and yellow palette on the first with those darling die cuts. And the second is perfect! The colors just leap off the screen! Thanks for inspiring me! {{hugs}}

Unknown said...

Both cards are just beautiful! Not sure which I like best, I would love to receive either one!

Dawn said...

two lovely samples...love how you used the corner dies, beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. The diecut corners are so pretty on your first card. Love the colors in your second card with the pretty Jingle Bells image.

Shelia said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the softness and delicate design of the first card. Makes me want those dies!!! :-)

Linda Carson said...

Love the soft elegance and use of the die cuts! Both cards are stunning!

Christine said...

How lovely, Sabrina! You brought attention to the sweet sentiment in such a special way using those gorgeous lacy corners and beautiful bows. Love the feminine look of the card. Love you second card, as well. The mesh ribbon and jewels are great companions for your exquisitely colored image. (I am feeling a little pressure to start my Christmas cards....) Thank you for sharing your lovely work!

Donna Oates said...

Beautiful cards! Stunning actually. I love the bell and fence post one particularly!

Cathymac said...

Soft, gorgeous elegance is a perfect description of your first card, Sabrina! What a beautiful way to showcase the wonderful scripture! Good for you...keeping the Christmas card CAS, but beautiful none the less! The bling adds a festive touch...perfect for the Christmas season! Love them both! Mega hugs!

Grace said...

Oh Sabrina these are both gorgeous!!! I just love the pink one! The corners are gorgeous and the card is so feminine! Love the second one too... that mesh trim is beautiful!!!
hugs,
Grace

Pati said...

Very nice cards. Pretty vintage color combo with the blush on your first card. Cool golden mesh ribbon & dies used on your Christmas card.

Sue A said...

Lovely cards! I love those new corners.

Iris said...

Lovely cards. I love the delicate, lacy look and soft colors on the Seed of Faith card.

Anita Braddock said...

Wow Super Stunning cards. love the layering of the dies and the Sentiment is Amazing. love the added Ribbon and Bling it gives that extra pop. thanks for sharing

Candy Meyers said...

Your cards are gorgeous. I have to get those corner dies. And I love the mountings on the Christmas card.
Thanks loads,
Candy Meyers

Unknown said...

Love the cards, I have to get these new decorative edges. There are so much you can do with these.

Deb said...

Lovely cards! Love the new release.

Sue D said...

Lovely cards with these new sets!

Lucy E. said...

Beautiful cards! I love the pink one-those corner dies make it look so delicate.

Laura said...

Lovely lovely lovely. I tend to resist getting into Christmas in the summer...but it's getting very difficult to ignore...thanks for the inspiration.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I have one set of fancy corners, but this may be another "have to have it." Great job.

Robyn said...

Sabrina, your cards are so beautiful. I have been out of the loop for awhile, but so glad to have stopped by to see your delightful work. Trust all is well with you!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the delicate feel of the first card and cool combo of your dies on the second card, love the red gems to top it off!

azcardmaker said...

Absolutely love your cards. That corner die really made the 1st card amazing. The Christmas card looks simple enough to be mass produced but is elegant in it's simplistic design.

Donna said...

Stunning! Wow! Gorgeous! Love both your cards!!! Thanks for providing such great inspiration!

Donna said...

Love this release great job on cards

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Both of your cards are beautiful Sabrina!! I just love your use of dies and the pink on the first and your coloring of the bells on the second is beautiful!! Gorgeous work as always my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Sherry said...

both cards are gorgeous!!! love them!!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fabulous use of the new ODBD Decorative Dies, your card is so soft and elegant! Beautiful Christmas card - love the added snow!

Lagene said...

Gorgeous pink card, and I love the black gold & red card!

Denise Bryant said...

Very pretty cards! Love your layering and color combos!

E. Marie said...

Lovely cards, Sabrina. I love how you used the dies with the soft pink to give the first card such an elegant look and the layers and "snow" really enhance you lovely colored image on the second.

Kelley said...

Sabrina, this is AWESOME! I might have to CASE your pink card!! So pretty!!

Carmen said...

Sabrina both of your cards are just beautiful... I love those corner dies they have so many possibilities.

Kathleen said...

Beautiful cards that are well done.

Vicky said...

Both your cards are just beautiful.
Ilike the layout of both cards. the pink on the first one is just perfect. And I like your coloring on the bells of the second card.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your first card is so beautifully soft and elegant, and your second so rich and bold. Such a contrast between the two, yet equally beautiful!!

Janis said...

Your first card is just so pretty with the pink. Love that the second one is mailing-ready....important for Christmas cards!!
<3 J

Sabrina said...

I had two tabs open, and I thought I was on Julie's blog and I was thinking how unlike her work these cards were. But once I realised I was on your blog - well, the delicate pretty feminine feel of the first card is just what I would expect from you :D. I must say I always like the Scripture verses in with the images and use them a lot - only once have I bought the image singly. Lovely Christmas card too with that snowy feel and the lovely trim behind the panel.

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina, both cards are beautiful! I like how you used the dies one the first one and the bells on the second!