Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello there my stamping friends....

I hope you all are doing well today and are ready for me to share some more cards I made.
As I said yesterday I have a few cards made and totally forgot to post them so here we go with  a couple more ;D.

My first card is one I made after making a ribbon/lace flower just because I wanted to see how it would look and this is came out


Faithfulness....





and a closer look at the flower



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Fine Linen, Ripe Avocado, Bazzill textured cs from my stash, Basic Grey Cappella

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 6 (Psalm 85:11)

Ink: ODBD Olive, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo, Old Paper, Antique Linen

Accessories: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Parisian Motifs, Offray Brides Mother lace, Prima leaf, Crystal bead sprig, gold tone cross charm, Zva Creative Taupe pearl flourish, handmade ribbon/lace flower with bead center



For my second card I am sharing with you all today I some vellum, which I had forever. I have no idea why I don't use it more often as I really love the way it softens everything.  Have a look and see


May the Lord.............





Recipe:  PTI Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart, SU Certainly Celery, Basic Grey Wisteria, Vellum


Ink: SU Close to Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo

Accessories: Spellbinders Parisian Motifs, ODBD Custom Dies Elegant Ovals, scalloped lace from my stash, handmade leaves cut with my Cricut Expression and the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge, Recollections taupe colored  flourishes, Prima rose, Recollections half pearls

and one more. For my last card I used the ODBD stamp set Faith, which I absolutely LOVE!!

Check it out, but be warned, it is very rich ;D;D

Vintage Faith........



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Basic Grey Curio (loves this paper :D:D)

Stamps: ODBD Faith

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Vintage Photo

Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 18, Parisian Accents, cream cotton crochet lace, taupe colored lace with ribbon, Prima Snow Rose, hand dyed seam binding, handmade stick pin, Recollections half pearls


Wheeew.....that is it!! Three cards I really wanted to share with you all. I hope you find the time to let me know what you think.....I love reading your comments!!

Thanks for stopping by today and making my day just a little brighter!!

Hugs and blessings,


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What beautiful cards! I love using Scripture as the focal image on cards. You have not only done that but included so many beautiful elements!

Sherry Kushibab said...

You have been busy!!! Great scripture and lovely layouts....as usual a joy to visit and see what you have created......blessings.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful cards, love your lace and ribbon flower and the pretty bead center. So love the crystal sprig too!
On your second card I too love the softness that vellum gives but never think to use it when I go to make a card, love how you used it for the framing.
So love the paper in the 3rd one and lovely lace combo and such pretty flower w/ seam binding!
Gorgeous inspiration!