Friday, April 15, 2011

Come and check this out......

Hello my stamping friends!!  Check this out, Our Daily Bread Designs is sponsoring the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge and you will LOVE it!!  The challenge theme is:

                                             Violets and Lilacs and Plums, Oh My!

No, they are not talking about the flowers and the fruit :D:D......it's the colors!

Some of the Our Daily Bread Designs Designers have created some pretty awesome creations with ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store and goodness, they were some YUMMY ribbons :D:D.

Have a look and see what I came up


He makes all things beautiful.......




Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Plum Pudding, Royal Velvet, Kaiser Kraft DP Utopia

Stamps:  ODBD Fleur De Lis Borders, Faith

Ink: SU Perfect Plum, Lavender Lace

Accessories: Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Borderabilities, Peony, Standard Circles Large, paper roses in ivory, Prima rose in purple, Prima leaves, Really Reasonable Ribbon silk ribbon, Really Reasonable Ribbon lavender satin ribbon with grosgrain edge, handmade stick pin

So, what do you think?  Do you need a little more inspiration? Well, we have just that for you. Check out what

Angie

Chrissy

Dawn

Debi

Fran

Grace

Lorelie


Patter

Sandee

have come up with, they will blow you away.....literally!! ;D

To see the wonderful creations of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team and all of the details for this challenge head on over to their Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!  We hope you'll get to play along!!

Have a blessed day!!

Hugs,


11 comments:

Dawn said...

beautiful, Sabrina!! love your yummy ribbon

Grace said...

Sabrina your card is so gorgeous! I love the dp and how perfectly it matches that yummy ribbon! Gorgeous creation!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Lovely card Sabrina!! Thanks so much for providing a sample card for our current Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Connie M. said...

So very pretty, Sabrina! That pin is just amazing! WOW!! That paper is just so perfect with this ribbon too! Hugs!!

Dawn B. said...

This is gorgeous Sabrina..I LOVE the colors in that ribbon. They are wonderful and rich. You did a great job on this card.. I love ribbon..

Francie G. said...

This is gorgeous, Sabrina! Your details are amazing! Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs!

Mary said...

Oh gosh! Sabrina your card is stunning. I love the beautiful flowers that you added and that gorgeous stickpin that you made. Your cards are always so eautiful. I always look forward to seeing each of your creations. :)

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Mary

velta said...

How purply gorgeous Sabrina ~ I must check this out...your attention to detail is amazing...you talented angel you!!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I just love your pin, and I never thought of using my Peony die for the backdrop to an image or sentiment, as always thanks for the inspiration!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful Sabrina. Your work is always impeccable!!!

Crystal said...

You are after my own heart I LOVE LOVE purple, need my addy gf??? teeeheee this is one stunnign creation and these colors look amazing!