Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hi there.......

on this super cold Thursday here in Southern Arizona!!! Today I have a card to share that I made for this weeks Stamping in Time Challenge with Betty over at Our Daily Bread Designs . It is a fun challenge and you can interpret it in many different ways.

The assignment is Our Daily Bread Design stamps. Chrissy Dickinson is our challenge host this rotation. Chrissy is challenging us to "Ring in the New!" The theme can be interpreted in many ways, such as.....new stuff, new year, new baby, new home! Or, the focus is can be on ring and think circular items. Ring can also be about music. All forms of celebration ideas like Birthday, Anniversary, etc. are there. Lots of possibilities. We look forward to seeing what you create using ODBD stamps!

And this is what I came up with! I went with circles, new flowers, new paper and new lace. Have a look and see my

Oh sing to the Lord a NEW song.....






Recipe:
Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, True Black, Basic Grey Curio

Stamp: ODBD Sing to the Lord

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen, Fired Brick

Accessories: MayArts black crochet lace, red loopy lace from Joann's, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles, Standard Circles Large, Recollections Rhinestone Flourish, antique silver brad, Prima red Hydrangeas, ivory paper roses (not Prima) which I've distressed with Aged Mahogany Tim Holtz Distressing Ink,


Are you inspired? If you need a little more inspiration check out what some of the other Design Team and Challenge Team members have come up. Head on over to see

Angie

Fran

Patter

Betty

and this weeks host   Chrissy

have come up with!!

For all of the challenge details please make sure you stop by the ODBD Blog, as always there will be a prize, so head on over there and check it out!!!;D

Thanks for stopping by my friends. I will be back next week with a new Shining the Light Challenge, so make sure you come back and visit me ;D.

For now I would like to say a big "Thank You" to all of you that stopped by my humble Blog this year and blessed me with lovely comments!

I wish all of you a safe ending of the year 2010 and a richly blessed New Year!!!

Hugs and blessings,



14 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Love your colors on this and such a beautiful design!!!! Gorgeous as always girl! Blessings,

Francie G. said...

So very beautiful, Sabrina! Wonderful colors and those flowers are fabulous! Beautifully done! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Sabrina!! I just love the colors and your flowers!! Beautiful layout and design my friend!! Gorgeous!!

I leave in the a.m. to go to my family...Happy New Year!!
hugs,
Chris

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sabrina - I was looking for a new project from you today and love what I am seeing! All of your NEW products are gorgeous and have come together so beautifully on this card! You always add such gorgeous touches my friend! I will be playing along later today!! Thank you for sharing with us Sabrina - I always look forward to seeing your creations! Happy New Year to you and your gorgeous family! {{{hugs}}}

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderfully distressed and so beautifully detailed, Sabrina! The colors and scripture are wonderful! Lovely card!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Sabrina, what an amazing card!!!! I love all of the beautiful details you put into each and every creation! And oh my....gotta get some of that lace in every color!!!! God Bless and Happy New Year!!!!!!

Lori said...

Gorgeous Sabrina! See you for SLC, post. Have a very Happy New Year my friend!

Mickie said...

Just beautiful Sabrina, as usual you outdid yourself.

Mary said...

Sabrina, your card is so beautiful. I love the new lace, flowers and DP. I also love thaty ou used the colors red and mahogany inks to make your card. I have this stamp set and never would have thought to use the colors that you have.

I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and I also hope that you will have a very Happy New Year. Let's hope that 2011 bring us all good health and much happiness. Thinking of you ,

Hugs,
Mary

Traci S. said...

Oh Sabrina~

This caught my eye. I love the colors...the flowers and of course that stamp set. I just received it!

I have a probably very basic question, if you would please answer it for me. I am wondering if in the "ring" of your card. Did you lightly stamp the bird, and then emboss the Scripture over it? Or did you use a layer of vellum and stamp in black over it? I really like that look.

You can reach me at SCS or at the He IS Able blog. Thanks so much! I have been wondering about things like this for a long time.

He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-Is-Able.blogspot.com

velta said...

You could not have made this more beautiful Sabrina! What fabulous colors...the flowers and colors are so vibrant! The design perfect!! I have SO enjoyed your friendship this past year and your inspiration too! Happy New Year to You and Yours :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Hapy New Year GF! Hope you are feeling better?!? Your card is gorgeous..I always loved this Set too :) ! Hugs ~S~

Crystal said...

OH MY WORD This is AMAZING!!! I LOVE THESE colors sooo beautiful!! So sorry I have been MIA over the holidays, I sure have missed your gorgeous work and inspiration!!! Big hugs sweetie!!!

Chrissy D said...

Sabrina - this is sooo PRETTY! I love your floral spray on this. TFS!!! Have a very blessed week!