Wednesday, December 6, 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Secret Garden Crafts style


Happy Hump day sweet friends. Today I am coming to you with a sweet non traditional Christmas card I have created using Secret Garden Crafts flowers. I have also used the super gorgeous paper collection "Sweet Christmas" by Stamperia that is sadly no longer available. Have a look at my card


Christmas





Products used:

Paper: Card stock blush, pink, DP Stamperia Sweet Christmas

Accessories: pink tulle trim, pom pom lace in white, ivory flat back pearl trim, bottle brush tree, pines cones (mini), silver and white Christmas picks, flocked snowflakes, silver German glass glitter, diamond dust glitter, 3D Gel Medium


Secret Garden Crafts flower used:

Sweetheart roses - pink

Mini Sweetheart blossoms

Cherry Blossoms - ivory

Blooming Buds, pink

Tea Roses pink tones


What do you think about this non-traditional Christmas card? I sure hope you like it as much as I do.

To see what the rest of the team has come up with, please head on over to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog.

Archana still has this amazing deal going on, so if you are in need of some beautiful flowers, this is the time to get them.


I would like to thank you for stopping by today. Have a happy and super creative day!

Hugs,


3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my is that absolutely stunning!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love your card, Sabrina! The cluster of flowers with the tree tucked in is so beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet card, Sabrina. I love the image and all those gorgeous touches you've added. I just bought some tiny pine cones, so now I need to "dust them with snow". SO lovely!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

P.S. I'd love to have you link up your cards in the challenges at Word Art Wednesday. This is my little challenge blog. Fabulous prizes always! I hope you'll join us.

www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com