Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Baby It's Cold Outside......Secret Garden Crafts style

Happy Wednesday, sweet friend. Can you believe in 5 days is Christmas? I am coming to you today with my last post for this year for Secret Garden Crafts. We are taking a little break to be with family and hope that you will be back with us on 10. January 2018 when we will resume our weekly inspiration posts. Today I am coming to you with a sweet Winter card that I have created. I am having so much fun combining the gorgeous flowers from Secret Garden Crafts with yummy papers. Have a look at my card


Baby It's Cold Outside







Products Used:

Paper: White, Sky, Milk Coffee, DP CraftSmith Crystal Frost


Accessories: Various Winter picks, white Venise lace, fringe/;ace trim, Silver cording, rhinestones, snowflake pick, mini pine cones, diamond Stickles, Label die, Amy Design Ice Crystal die


Secret Garden Crafts Flowers Used:

Trellis Roses -  Earth Tones
Hip Rose Buds - Ivory
Lily Flowers - Mixed Blue
Cosmo Daisy - Aqua Blue
Cottage Roses Blue Tones


To see what the team has come up with, please make sure you check out the Secret Garden Crafts Blog.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you be blessed beyond measure!

Hugs,



3 comments:

tblazen3 said...

You are a one amazing crafter. Love love your work
Telma Blazen

Patty O'Malley said...

Wow! This is a stunner! It totally speaks to me--I love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer, Sabrina!! So gorgeous!! I love seeing your cards in your signature style!! So vintage and full of details. Exquisite my friend!! Miss you!
hugs,
Chris