Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Inspire....Secret Garden Crafts Style!


Hello and happy Wednesday friends! Today I am coming to you with a sweet project that I have created for Secret Garden Crafts! I have created an altered embroidery hoop and started out with a wooden embroidery hoop that I picked up at the thrift store some time ago. I gesso'ed  it up and added my new favorite paper to it "Prima Zella Teal", love this paper. Added some pretty trim around it and started adding lots of flowers. Have a look and see for yourself

Inspire





Secret Garden Crafts items used:

Open Roses - mint

Lily Flowers - mixed blue

Large Gardenias - white

Wild Roses - mint

Prima Flower Bundle - white


Other Items Used:


Paper: Prima Zella Teal ( I purchased this from Craftycity.com), Soft Stone card stock

Flowers: Prima Zella Teal Butterfly Kisses flowers (purchased at Craftycity.com)

Accessories:

Leaf die, Trim white, Gesso, wooden embroidery hoop 7", resin angel, berry fillers, white and white and glitter embossing powder, wooden word "Inspire", 

What do you think? I truly hope that you got inspired to use your Secret Garden Crafts flowers in a creative way today. I would love to see what you create! You know you can add your creations to the Secret Garden Crafts Facebook page for us to see and admire.

To see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with,please head on over to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog and help ups welcome our newest Designer Karen Letchworth!

Well, this is it for me for today.

Thanks so very much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Hugs,


5 comments:

newbie85 said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, Sabrina!!! Marvelous design idea!!!! Love it!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so beautiful, Sabrina! What a wonderful home decor project!

Conniecrafter said...

Absolutely gorgeous project, such a lovely decoration!!

KD1223 said...

Sabrina,the altered embroidery hoop is beautiful. I love the colors.

Kim said...

Great colors and great design! You have the magic touch!